Wavesfactory has released Brush Drums, a sound library for Kontakt featuring a sampled Yamaha drum kit played with brushes.
This was recorded using 5 mic setup: 1 for bass drum, 2 for snare (top and bottom) and 2 overheads. High quality mics, preamps and converters were used in a complety dry studio environment.
It has 6 repetitions (round robin) and 6 velocities (from soft to strong), but the most important is that on every mic you have the real and natural bleeding of the other parts of the drum. As you can hear on the audio demos, through the mics you can hear exactly what is recorded in a real studio situation. In other words, when you play a key (snare hit, for example), the sound becomes from each of the 5 mics, so there’re 5 files playing. Is like having recorded the drum yourself!
With our custom script you can control the volume, pan and tune of each mic like it was recorded in you own computer or studio. It’s exciting to play and hear it!
BrushDrums for Kontakt 3.5 or higher is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
Wavesfactory has also launched a limited time Christmas Offer for up to 40% discount on its sample libraries.
- Buy 2 products, get 10% off with code special2
- Buy 3 products, get 20% off with code special3
- Buy 4 products, get 30% off with code special4
- Buy 5 or more products, get 40% off with code special5
This offer is valid until January 15th, 2012.
More information: Wavesfactory / Brush Drums
Wavesfactory has released W-FabBass, a bass sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We sampled a Hofner Bass for NI Kontakt (also known as Violin Bass). This is the bass that Paul Mccartney has played through all his life. When you play it you get instant beatlesque sound. We recorded 4 velocity layers and 2 round robins, and added a velocity crossfade to gain realism.
This instrument was recorded with a pick, without passing through any amp or cabinet (Direct Input DI) and premium converters.
- Sampled Hofner Bass for instant vintage sound.
- WAV files 44.1 kHz 24 bits, 321 MB.
- Premium A/D converters.
- Direct Input.
- 4 velocities, 2 round robin.
- 4 articulations selectable by Key-switches: Muted (Paul played muted in a lot of songs), Sustain, Glissando UP & DOWN.
- Includes fret noises, pick noises, pluck noises and release notes.
- Custom script and GUI.
- Cabinet simulator.
W-FabBass (Requires full version of Kontakt 4.2.3 or higher) is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-FabBass
Wavesfactory has released W-MrGroove, a drum sample library.
We sampled an analog drum machine for NI Kontakt. 128 kits for groove music production. From Hip Hop to Jungle, Drum’n'Bass, Electro, House, Latin and more. Classic TR-808, TR-909 and TB-303, vinyl sounds, Lo-Fi drum samples, sound effects and more.
This instrument was recorded using premium converters.
- Drum machine.
- 128 NKI files / kits.
- WAV files Stereo 44.1 kHz 24 bits.
- Premium A/D converters.
- No encryption.
- Hip Hop, House, Electro, and more.
- 339.2 Mb.
- Full version of Kontakt 3.5 or superior required. Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
W-MrGroove is available to purchase for 9.95 EUR. A free version with 15 kits is available to download from the product page.
More information: Wavesfactory
Wavesfactory has released 1850 Pipe Organ, a pipe organ sample library.
We sampled a Pipe Organ built in the year 1850. The pipes are controlled by a wood keyboard of 54 keys (from C1 to F5). Sustain and release notes sampled, which means that you have the natural reverb tail of the church, it’s amazing! No pitch shifting (note interval) used, sampled every note.
This Pipe Organ has 8 ranks selectable by 16 stops (8 right and 8 left). With 1850 Pipe Organ Pro you can control the volume of each rank separetly, making the instrument very versatile and flexible, you can achieve an enormous amount of different sounds. On the free version you only get the sound of the 8 ranks opened without control on each of them. Free version lets you control the overall volume and the volume of the tail reverb directly from the GUI. With Pro version you can control the overall volume, pan and each rank directly from the GUI.
1850 Pipe Organ features
- Stereo recording, 44.1 Khz, 24 bits.
- High quality mics, preamps and converters.
- 54 keys Pipe Organ from 1850 recorded in Arta’s church (Mallorca, Spain).
- All notes sampled, no pitch shifting.
- 430 sampled notes, 860 files (sustain+release).
- Volume control over all pipe ranks (8 ranks).
- Very versatile, customize by mixing different registers.
- Full natural reverb tail (no IR or artificial reverbs).
- Custom script and GUI (3D rendered).
- Overall volume and pan control.
- Formats: Kontakt 4.2.3, Audio Units, VSTi (Mac and Windows 32 and 64 bits).
- WAV files only in Kontakt version.
- Same GUI and script on all formats.
- Max of 128 simultaneous voices on VST and AU formats.
- Note: Full version of Kontakt required. Free Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
1850 Pipe Organ for Kontakt and VST/AU plug-in formats is available to purchase for 19.95 EUR. The free version is available to download from Wavesfactory.
More information: Wavesfactory / 1850 Pipe Organ
Wavesfactory has announced the release of W-Timpani, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Set of 4 orchestral timpanis multisampled with 5 Round Robin, 6 velocity layers, dry environment, premium gear recording, custom script, and more!
- WAV files 44.1 Khz 24 bits.
- Not encrypted (you have access to all files).
- 6 velocities.
- 5 round robin.
- Stereo recording.
- Premium mics, preamps and converters.
- Dry recording environment.
- Custom script, separate mic pan control.
- 790 Mb uncompressed.
- Kontakt 3.5+.
- Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
W-Timpani is available to purchase as an instant download for €9.95 EUR.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Timpani
Wavesfactory has released W-Xylophone, a sampled wooden xylophone for Native Instruments Kontakt.
We have new product in Wavesfactory! 44 piece Yamaha Xylophone, recorded in stereo with high quality equipment for only $9.95!
- 44 piece Yamaha Xylophone recorded in stereo, played with mallets. Condenser mic placed on the high notes and another condenser mic on the low ones. Røde mics, Audient preamps and Apogee converters.
- 3 NKI files with different pan presets (Center, Stereo with High keys on the right and low and the left and inverted stereo).
- 1,300+ WAV files included (no encryption).
- 5 round robin (aka repetitions) and 3 velocities (piano, normal and hard) for each note with no pitch shifting, all keys were sampled!
- Perfect for comical music, orchestral, caribbean, etc.
W-Xylophone (requires full version of Kontakt) is available to purchase for $9.95 USD.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Xylophone
Wavesfactory has released Tea Towel Drum, a vintage drum kit for Native Instruments Kontakt.
There have been changes in Wavesfactory, we have a new website! We think now is much more attractive and intuitive, have a look! Also present our best product to date, a vintage drum kit with control over 8 microphones for only $ 9.95!
Tea Towel Drum features
- WAV files 44.1 Khz 24 bits.
- 6 velocities.
- 6 round robin (aka repetitions).
- Class A preamps and mics.
- High quality vintage drum kit.
- Custom script.
- Real mix mode.
- Full bleeding, full control.
- Natural sounding.
- 5132 samples.
- 8,27 Gb installed, 2,4 download.
- For Kontakt 3.5 or superior.
- Full version of Kontakt needed, the Free Kontakt Player will run in demo mode.
The Tea Towel Drum is available to purchase for the special “birthday offer” price of $9.95 USD.
More information: Wavesfactory / Tea Towel Drum
Wavesfactory has released W-Tambourine, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
W-Tambourine is a tempo synced and multisampled Kontakt 3 library based on a modern tambourine. Personally, I think there’s a huge difference when a tambourine comes into a song, it brings life to it!
- 3 different patches:
- 4/4: 12 different rhythm patterns tempo synced based on 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 + 11 different rolls. All in 4/4 measure.
- 3/4: 10 different rythm patterns tempo synced based on 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 + 11 different rolls. All in 3/4 measure, but can be used in 6/8.
- Sticks, Hand Shake and rolls: Tambourine played by sticks, hand shake, hand hits and rolls. 4 round robin (aka repetitions) and 4 velocity layers. With this patch you can easily and effectively create the patterns you need in case that those are not in the other patches.
- EQ section (bass, mid, treble), reverb, delay and stereo modelling.
- Patterns recorded at 65 bpm (use of slower tempo not recommended).
- .Wav files 44.1 Khz, 24 bits.
- 116,8 MB installed.
- Tempo sync / Create your own rhythms.
- Perfect for pop/rock/christmas songs.
W-Tambourine for Kontakt 3 or higher (full version required) is available to purchase for $9.95 USD.
More information: Wavesfactory / W-Tambourine