Soundtrack Loops, a provider of royalty free loops and samples in multiple formats, is pleased to announce their new HTML 5 based listening lounge.
Now customers can listen to demo songs from most titles in one location. The new demo players are in HTML 5. This ensures compatibility in popular iOS devices that don’t support Flash.
There is also a new Drum trigger device on the site that allows producers to use one shot hits from the most recent release Dubplate Techtonics in real time directly from their iOS devices.
More information: Soundtrack Loops / Listening Lounge / Drum Trigger V 1.0
Urs Heckmann of u-he has announced its new website, which is scheduled to launch this June.
The old website was nice and all, but it was also very old and hard to maintain. It was mostly hand-coded, which bloats once you’ve got more than two product pages to care for. Product pages were spread across several domains. Slowly there would be a lack of corporate identity. Embracing the new u-he logo was a painful act with the old page, so it never happened.
Now we have a real content management system, we have a consolidated website with all products and services in one single spot. Each product has its own page, with condensed information, better presentation, fresh media content and everything.
Also, we’re taking the interactive path with our customer support tool, newsletter via MailChimp, social network services like Twitter and Facebook – hopefully improved service in general…
I think it’s gonna be good.
More information: u-he
Random Wave Music has announced the launch of a new site for its sound banks.
In an effort to provide the best quality of products and services to the music community, Random Wave Music has published a newly redesigned website for their sound bank and GUI series and moved to a new location on the web.
Random Wave Music’s catalog of sound banks and GUI sets include:
- THE CHEM SET Sound Bank and GUI for AAS Ultra Analog VA-1
- AVANT-GARDE Sound Bank and GUI Set for Cakewalk z3ta+
- UNCHARTED TERRITORY Sound Bank for Camel Audio Alchemy
Services include product updates, personalize customer service and community out-reach on various forums and social networks.
More information: Random Wave Music
FatLoud has announced the FatLoopShop v2.0 Sale, offering its sample libraries at 40% off for a limited time.
Use discount code FATLOOP2 at checkout to take advantage of this promotion.
More information: FatLoud
Ueberschall has announced the launch of its new website.
From now on the complete Ueberschall product line can be purchased online at http://www.ueberschall.com
The soundbanks are available as full products or as single packages, so called download packs (DLP).
Apart from the shop the new website offers the follwing new features:
- a complete new design for easy access.
- simple and fast filter selections to browse through the whole Ueberschall catalog.
- wishlist function to save your favorite products.
- a producers page to gain a look behind the scene.
- newsletter system to keep up with the latest info by ueberschall – click here to subscribe.
Ueberschall has also announced the start of a beta phase of Elastik 2, a new version of the plug-in that is powering Uberschall’s sound libraries.
In the finetuning of Elasitk 2 the public beta phase is announced. The whole plugin has been rebuilt and includes a huge bandwidth of new features to work with the Ueberschall material.
More information: Ueberschall
Applied Acoustics Systems has launched a new cart system on its website, offering the first 40 order on Professional Series products a discount of 40% on the regular price.
AAS Professional Series products
- Tassman 4, sound synthesis studio.
- Lounge Lizard EP-3, electric piano.
- Ultra Analog VA-1, analog synthesizer.
- String Studio VS-1, string modeling synthesiser.
- Strum Acoustic GS-1, acoustic guitar.
- Strum Electric GS-1, electric guitar.
- Modeling Collection, Professional Series Bundle.
- Strum Bundle, acoustic & electric guitars.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems
Plan8 has introduced SoundController, a new sound engine for Flash.
SoundController is just a fancy name for our proprietary sound engine. It is created for us as sound-and music makers so that we can be as creative and professional as when we deal with sound in linear media such as film or radio.
It lets us mix and control the audio of the site in real time, even if the site consists of mixture of different techniques such as video and 3D etc. It also enables us to create the musical soundtrack that adapts to the user in a musical way, the soundtrack develops as if the user were the bandleader.
And all this is done without sending files to busy developers, it’s all managed on our side.
- Lightweight – The core engine weight is under 60 kB.
- Remote management – You add the events, and we do all the other work.
- Asset management – We can divide our sound assets in as many pieces as you want, and load them when they are needed.
- Adaptive music – The system handles both vertical (mixing of layers) and horizontal (adding musical pieces after one and other) composition. All in time, and perfect synch with the beat..
- Beat Event – The system can send an event for when the next beat will occur, to sync the visuals to the music.
- Sound in Movies – Keep your films silent! The system supports audio in films, FLV’s or movies in time lines, it doesn’t matter..
- Custom functions – We can adapt our system to handle specific functions for each need.
More information: Plan8 / SoundController