Westgate Sounds has released Dreams and Nightmares, the first of a new series of soundsets that will stand on its own as well as complement the Anomaly series.
Dreams and Nightmares features
- Each soundset consists of both Light (Dream) and Dark (Nightmare) type sounds.
- The presets features both types of sound, as well as combinations of them.
- Wusikstation edition: 30 stereo sounds, 569 Mb. Playable in Wusikstation V4 and above. Also playable in any Wusik Engine based instrument that uses the V4 or above Wusik Engine. Includes 30 single sound presets and 35 multi sound presets by Daniel Kemp.
- Soundfont (SF2) edition: 30 Mono sounds in one .SF2 file – 145 Mb, 30 Stereo sounds in one .SF2 file – 290 Mb. No presets.
- Absynth edition: 30 Stereo sounds, 285 Mb. 30 Absynth V3 presets in a .glo file, 30 Absynth V4 presets as .ksd files.
The Dreams and Nightmares soundset is available for $10 USD for each edition.
Visit Westgate Sounds for more information and audio demos.
Westgate Sounds has released Anomaly VSTi, a Wusikstation Engine powered virtual instrument for Windows PC.
Anomaly VSTi will be available in two versions:
- Engine Only, no sounds or presets. This uses the Wusikstation v4.6.4 Engine and will be updated to v5 when it is officially released.
- Engine + all 4 volumes of the Anomaly sound libraries as one instrument.
The Engine Only version is available now for $25 USD. The full version including the Anomaly sounds will be available soon.
Visit Westgate Sounds for more information.
Westgate has released Absynth Cryptotronix, a soundset for Native Instruments Absynth.
Absynth Cryptotronix is composed of the 25 sounds of Cryptotronix and 25 additional sounds of Cryptotronix 2, provided by dBu – DangerousBear.com.
The presets were made by Daniel Kemp of Westgate and are meant to be mysterious, atmospheric, moody and very easy to fit into your music.
- 50 sounds, 350 .wav files, packaged in .zip format for easy cross-platform compatability (Each sound is composed of 7 samples, C0 to C7, that can be loaded as .wav in Absynth)
- 44 presets in a Version 3 .glo file and 44 presets converted from the .glo as Version 4 .ksd files
Absynth Cryptotronix is available as a download for $20
Visit Westgate for more information and audio demos.