Embertone has announced the release of Shire Whistle, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Embertone’s Irish whistle for Native Instruments Kontakt.
It’s time for a musical jig, an excellent eve for some spirits and wine
so have a seat, put down your sword, and join us for a pint
We’ll banter on about days of old,
while we share a smoke and tall tales are told
You’ll hear about Barty, the fool of the town,
Blakeley and Barny, who will turn any frown
There will be mention, of course, our friend from the north
who came riding in on a stunning white horse.
And if you perk your ears up, you’ll hear something quite blissful:
the sound of a beautifully-crafted SHIRE WHISTLE!
Shire Whistle features
- True legato programming + True Portamento.
- Neighbor borrowing round robin option.
- Custom Kontakt scripting by Andreas Lemke.
- 4 NKI files.
- 650 recorded samples.
- 276 MB installed.
- Sample resolution: 44.1Khz / 24 bit stereo.
- Requires Kontakt 4.2+ (full retail).
The sample library costs $20 USD.