whiteLABEL has announced a Mini Group Buy as part of the final week of its February promotion.
here’s the deal :
1) : buy any plugin with a sale price of £10 or more to join the gb.
2) : once 10 people join – you get to choose any other plugin for free.
3) : once 20 people join – you get to choose another plugin for free.
4) : once we’ve got 30 joiners, or we hit March 1st – the offer closes.
how to participate :
easy – select a plugin priced £10 or more over at the whiteLABEL shop and then post over at the kvr GB thread saying what you just bought and what you’d like as freebies when we hit the thresholds.
but wait … if we hit 30 joiners … one person will be selected *at random* to receive the full pack E – 18 whiteLABEL plugins – everything – (this bundle is in the sale for £100 at a huge reduction already …)
The group buy is available until March 1st, 2011.
More information: whiteLABEL
whiteLABEL has announced a February Sale in celebration of its new online shop.
I’ve just added a new online shop to my site, so to celebrate I’m having a bit of a sale with a minimum 25% discount on everything and I’m introducing some bundles with discounts of upto 67%
whiteLABEL February Sale
- Individual plugins:
- 25% off: baddASS disPRESSA stwETCH simpleTON and stWIP(XL)
- 28% off: SKWOSH
- 33% off: autoBED monoLOW comPANION sideFIRE stWIP(FULL) and single bolsterisers
- pack C : C is for Creative – simpleTON disPRESSA and stwETCH – save 33%
- dirtyPACK : you want some ? of course you do. simpleTON, bolsteriser rev(F) and sideFIRE – rip your audio to pieces whilst saving 37%
- smackPACK : bolsteriser revs (D) and (F) with baddASS and simpleTON – put some meat on the bones of your drums with a 40% discount
- radioPACK : 3 tools to up your game in radio production – save 44%
- bolsterisers : all 6 of these “steampunk compressors” – yours at a 50% discount
- pack E : E is for Everything – 18 whiteLABEL plugins reduced by 67%
The sale is available through February, 2011.
More information: whiteLABEL / February Sale
, Dusted William Sounds
, effect plugins
, H.G. Fortune
, Hardcore Harmonics
, Indie Dev Collective
, instrument plugins
, Manytone Music
, Nucleus SoundLab
, patches and sound banks
, Perimeter Sound
, samples and sound libraries
, Westgate Sounds
Posted in news
on Nov 16, 2010 - 0 comments
The Indie Dev Collective has announced their second massive sale, offering discounts on a wide range of products from various developers.
Following the success of their first collaborative event (May 2010), the Indie Dev Collective are back with another fantastic sale.
Nine developers providing a highly diverse selection of synths, effects, samples, loops, and presets – all on sale at the same time, with prices up to 70% off.
IDC Sale #2 includes products by:
- Dusted William Sounds
- H.G. Fortune
- Hardcore Harmonics/Supersynths
- Nucleus Soundlab
- Perimeter Sound Arts
- Westgate Sounds
The sale lasts until November, 30th, 2010.
More information: Indie Dev Collective
whiteLABEL has announced the release of SKWOSH, a multi compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
Hot on the heels of the whiteLABEL bolsterisers, SKWOSH is the test-rig used during development of the bolsterisers …
SKWOSH, is a versatile compressor offering 4 main modes of hard and soft; compression and signal-boosting. Envelope following comes in a choice of peak or 2 RMS modes with optional peak-hold and simple or complex follow modes.
- Envelope : peak / rms1 / rms 2 …
- Operation : hard knee / soft knee / hard boost / soft boost.
- Sidechain : internal or external (2 stereo inputs).
- Key filter : lp / bp / hp : 6/12/18/24 dB/oct – 80hz to 8khz.
- Lookahead : 1,2,5,10,20,40ms with additional match / half / double modes.
- Character : clean / static drive / dynamic drive – with controls for filth level and drive factor.
- Output limiter : on / off.
- Chain audition : on / off.
- Input / output flip : 1&2 / 3&4.
- Output wet / dry mix control.
SKWOSH is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows for £25 GBP. A free demo (light) version is available as well.
Members of the bolsterisers group buy, which currently includes 6 bolsteriser plug-ins, get a free copy of SKWOSH. The group buy is still available limited time (only 20 places left) for just £10 GBP.
More information: whiteLABEL / SKWOSH
whiteLABEL has released version 1.2 of the bolsteriser range, a collection of dynamics effect plug-ins for Windows.
After more than 2000 downloads of the free versions of the bolsterisers we’re pleased to announce an upgrade to all paid-for versions.
Following guidance from an ex-military communications officer, we’ve implimented several tweaks first discovered by army field operatives bringing 8 new controls in an A/B switching setup around the slow/fast main operating modes, revealing functions such as :
- Access to internal filters
- Overloading of internal parameters
Join the group-buy today and you can get up to 5 bolsterisers for the discount price of only £10 (normally £15/each). The group-buy is limited to the first 100 participants … so join now if you don’t want to miss-out.
More information: whiteLABEL / bolsterisers
whiteLABEL has announced the release of the bolsterisers, a collection of naive dynamics family effect plug-ins for Windows.
The bolsterisers hark from a time before compression as we now know it. A long-obscure English experimentalist engineer and gentleman scientist by the name of Edwin Pierfax III derived the naive design of the original bolsteriser during an afternoon nap with his cat, Tiswold.
Fast-forward nearly ninety years and the bolsterisers are reborn in digital form. Unbeknownst to Pierfax, his devices survived well into the twenty-first century, and when recently discovered in Saint Pulcher’s museum of Combat Curiosities just had to be examined. After various component-level tests, it was decided to power-up the devices and take some measurements with a view to recreating these fantasy beasts in software – and here they are in their equally naive digital implementations – 5 variations all-told – each offering a slight twist on Pierfax’s original concept.
The whiteLABEL bolsterisers are available to purchase in a group buy for the introductory price of £10 GBP for the first 100 people to join.
From 16 November, 2010 (or after the group buy reaches 100 participants), the bolsterisers will only be available for their standard retail price of £15 GBP each.
Free mono versions of the plug-ins (VST 32bit Windows PC) are available to download from the whiteLABEL website.
More information: whiteLABEL / bolsterisers