HeadlessBuddha Samples has announced the release of Lo-Fi Wurly Lite, a virtual electric piano library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Lo-Fi Wurly Lite has less resources than it’s full version, having one less velocity layer (3) and a much simpler GUI, resulting in a much lower cpu and memory usage, and a very little loss in the instrument’s dynamics. Of course, it’s price is lower too!
Lo-Fi Wurly Lite features
- 1 Kontakt instrument.
- 3 Velocity layers (one less than the full version).
- No GUI (just a background image).
- 400 MB.
- 44.1kHz/16 bit .wav format.
- All recorded on an lo-fi cassette tape recorder.
- Note: Does not include custom set of Impulse responses.
The Lo-Fi Wurly Lite is available to purchase for $10 USD.
More information: HeadlessBuddha Samples / Lo-Fi Wurly Lite
Gospel Musicians has announced version 3.1 of the Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate, a virtual instrument library for UVI & MachFive, featuring 5 electric piano emulations.
Neo-Soul Keys® is our flagship product and combining our samples with the UVI Workstation makes for an amazing electric piano experience.
When combined with advanced scripting and the amazing effects of the UVI Workstation, this is our best version yet.
Changes in Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate v3.1
- 24-bit sustain samples (10.5GB Total).
- Added a new preset system so you don’t have to keep loading new presets every time. Now all of the presets are stored inside of one combo EP. You can also add your own presets within the new combo preset system. Just make sure you save the entire preset when making and saving within the system.
- Includes Lite presets from the the 3X Lite version that was released previously. This version is for customers who use Mainstage and have to conserve CPU and RAM.
- Now the sustain sample’s release matches the Kontakt version.
- All LFO sync functions for effects, panning and volume are now accurate when syncing to a DAW. New algorithms have been applied.
- Lower Volume Mechanics – Sometimes the Mechanical effects can be a little loud. A preset version is available that has lower volume mechanical effects for a more subtle mechanical sound.
- Re-Calibrated the Amp Sims so that they don’t cause some patches to peak. Some amp sims have more energy than others and we calibrated the Amp sims thus not to peak.
- Added two new UK Amp Sims for a super warm and deep bass sound. This is especially useful when playing key bass.
- Created disk and arrow push-down icons for all preset menus. Previously there was no graphical indication when the effects preset’s arrow was pressed.
- Added Volume and Pan vibrato/tremolo option. The vibrato panning function clashed in a weird way when combined with the chorus, flanger, and phaser. This is because these effects use panning already and combining the two summed the output.
- The Auto-Wah now replaces the Funky Wah. As an update to the newest UVI workstation, there is now a new Wah-Wah effect that sounds great. Allows for you to use rate and depth for an Auto-Wah, or you can assign the Wah effect to a pedal controller by right clicking and learning.
- The Suitcase tines are generally bright, but a darker Suitcase tine patch has been added for diversity and a darker EP tone.
Neo-Soul Keys 5X is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.
More information: Gospel Musicians / Neo-Soul Keys 5X Ultimate
Samplephonics has introduced Disco Keys, a collection of Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Hammond, Piano, Synth and Clav loops designed for soulful, deep, funk and disco house producers.
Played by the exceptionally talented Taz Modi, this sample pack contains an extensive library of full fat, analogue sounds that are begging to be chopped up, re-arranged and layered to create entirely new grooves.
The sample pack is broken down in to 6 groove categories – Chords (simple Rhodes, Piano, Hammond and Wurlitzer chords), Construction Kits (full grooves of 4-5 parts), Leads (vintage synths, Rhodes, Wurly and Hammonds), Phrases (more developed chord sequences and musical phrases), Oneshots (stabs, single chords and effects) and Synth Basses, which contains the squelchiest, fattest synth grooves we have ever come across!
There are 418 royalty free loops and samples in total, and the sample pack downloads at 646 MB.
The sample library costs £34.70 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics / Disco Keys
Frontline Producer has released Vintage Keys II, a new Ultimate Collection series sample library featuring 1.23GB of electric piano loops and single notes.
You asked for the chords, well here they are, midi parts, no problem and more of the same inspired playing over the classic, vintage keyboards and pianos that we have at Frontline HQ
Expect to find Instrument Loops such as Rhodes, Whirly, Hammond and Piano all performed live by passionate performers with bundles of groove and soul suitable for many styles and genres including House, Electro, Hip Hop, Funk, TV and film compositions and anyone looking to add a ‘Real Keys feel’ to their Mixes.
The sample library costs £29.95 GBP.
More information: Frontline Producer / Vintage Keys II
Related: circuit bending
, drum machine
, Paul Rez
, samples and sound libraries
, Toby Baker
Posted in news
on Jul 01, 2013
Samplephonics has announced its Analogue Sale, offering a 50% discount on selected sample libraries.
Drum samples, vintage sequencers, synths and more…
We’re offering a massive 50% off all of our analogue based products, including some amazing products such as the 808 Sequencer, which is now available for a ludicrous £24.50, and Circuit Malfunction which contains over 1100 modular synth drum and percussion one shots, for only £17.35. It’s downright craziness.
Samplephonics Analogue Sale
- Analogue Witchcraft—This is quite simply the most diverse and exciting sample pack we have released to date, packed full of leftfield and experimental loops and samples all with their own unique flavour and texture.
- Circuit Malfunction—Circuit Malfunction contains 1153 one shot drum, percussion and effect samples created from a large analogue modular synthesizer and various pieces of circuit bent gear.
- Deep Chords Toolkit—Deep chords toolkit combines 622 pristine 24 Bit Wav samples and over 120 sampler patches of sampled chords from a vast collection of vintage synths and keys.
- Electro Synth Progression—Over 250 fat and juicy analogue synth loops, expertly crafted to bring new and exciting flavours to your music.
- Lithium Beats by EVAC—Lithium Beats is a powerful drum machine, containing a huge selection of finely tuned electronic and sampled percussive drum kits from producer EVAC, with a stunning interface for Kontakt 5.
- Samplephonics 808—4599 24 Bit Wav samples (available in 44.1khz, 96khz or 192khz sample rates), with multiple input options available (clean, direct to tape and overdriven tape).
- Samplephonics 909—4000+ 24 Bit Wav samples, meticulously sampled through two inputs, one clean, and one through a Thermionic Culture ‘Culture Vulture’ to provide some real analogue tube warmth and extra beef!
- Toby Baker: Retro Keys—A selection of beautifully recorded Wurlitzer, Hammond, Rhodes and Analogue Synth grooves, organised into mini construction kits for ultimate flexibility.
- Twisted Electronics—Welcome to the world of circuit bending, where rewired synths, modified toys and twisted electronics combine to create an extreme combination of sounds like nothing you have ever heard before.
- VCS3: Uncooperative Sequences— A collection of truly uncooperative synth loops from the mighty EMS VCS3 synth, full of debauchery and misbehaviour.
- Vintage Keys // Slice Machine—492 beautifully recorded vintage keys loops and custom slice machine for Kontakt!
- Voodooteque—Composer, producer and sound designer Paul Rez (Analogue Witchcraft) returns for another epic sample library packed full of character and attitude.
The sale ends July 14th, 2013.
More information: Samplephonics
Arturia has announced the release of Analog Lab, a software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Analog Lab is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s premier vintage analog recreations at your fingertips.
Analog Lab offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn’t stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
Our new Multi mode allows you to create amazing layers and splits as well as warping and twisting your sounds with 15 high quality effects. Analog Lab will take your sound and workflow to a new level.
Analog Lab features
- 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry.
- TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Graphic Studio view of synths.
- Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
- Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- MIDI mapable parameters.
- Standalone or Plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX coming soon).
- Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
- 64 bit operation.
- Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
The Analog Lab for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 89 EUR/USD.
More information: Arturia / Analog Lab
Arturia has updated the Oberheim SEM V to version 1.1.6 and Wurlitzer-V virtual electric piano to version 1.0.5.
These free updates bring performance, stability, and MIDI improvements to two of Arturia’s most popular Analog Classics, the Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer-V, respectively released to critical acclaim in 2011 and 2012. The best just got a whole lot better!
Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer-V are available as downloads for 99 EUR/$99 USD each, or as boxed versions for 119 EUR/$129 USD.
More information: Arturia
Boscomac has announced Mk2 versions of its Claviness and Wurlitsar instrument ensembles for Native Instruments Reaktor.
I announce that CLAVINESS and WURLITSAR are died … to be reborn better in their MK2 Version, Yeah ! Nothing is more difficult than doing a mk2 version that requires as much work as the creation of the instrument! But in the end, we get a better result, Yeah !
WURLITSAR is a Wurlitzer who has a warm et round sound! Now you can mix the direct signal with the amplified signal and get an interesting balance. You can also adjust the rate of distortion of the amplifier to get some “crunch” to the wurli. Vibrato has been replaced by the ability to adjust the tremolo on the panoramic. The instrument offers two types of sound, normal or round, and it has a nice little spring reverb …
CLAVINESS is a clavinet with sensitive strings! More than MK2 version, it is a revisit to really approach the original instrument. The clavinet is an instrument that has a lot of feeling. Here, different tones are available with some very effective effects such as chorus, phaser and auto-filter and the ability to mute the strings. Ideal for the rhythmic players, it is almost impossible not to have the groove with such an instrument …
Both ensembles are available to download at no cost. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Boscomac