Related: circuit bending
, drum machine
, Paul Rez
, samples and sound libraries
, Toby Baker
Posted in news
on Jul 01, 2013 - 0 comments
Samplephonics has announced its Analogue Sale, offering a 50% discount on selected sample libraries.
Drum samples, vintage sequencers, synths and more…
We’re offering a massive 50% off all of our analogue based products, including some amazing products such as the 808 Sequencer, which is now available for a ludicrous £24.50, and Circuit Malfunction which contains over 1100 modular synth drum and percussion one shots, for only £17.35. It’s downright craziness.
Samplephonics Analogue Sale
- Analogue Witchcraft—This is quite simply the most diverse and exciting sample pack we have released to date, packed full of leftfield and experimental loops and samples all with their own unique flavour and texture.
- Circuit Malfunction—Circuit Malfunction contains 1153 one shot drum, percussion and effect samples created from a large analogue modular synthesizer and various pieces of circuit bent gear.
- Deep Chords Toolkit—Deep chords toolkit combines 622 pristine 24 Bit Wav samples and over 120 sampler patches of sampled chords from a vast collection of vintage synths and keys.
- Electro Synth Progression—Over 250 fat and juicy analogue synth loops, expertly crafted to bring new and exciting flavours to your music.
- Lithium Beats by EVAC—Lithium Beats is a powerful drum machine, containing a huge selection of finely tuned electronic and sampled percussive drum kits from producer EVAC, with a stunning interface for Kontakt 5.
- Samplephonics 808—4599 24 Bit Wav samples (available in 44.1khz, 96khz or 192khz sample rates), with multiple input options available (clean, direct to tape and overdriven tape).
- Samplephonics 909—4000+ 24 Bit Wav samples, meticulously sampled through two inputs, one clean, and one through a Thermionic Culture ‘Culture Vulture’ to provide some real analogue tube warmth and extra beef!
- Toby Baker: Retro Keys—A selection of beautifully recorded Wurlitzer, Hammond, Rhodes and Analogue Synth grooves, organised into mini construction kits for ultimate flexibility.
- Twisted Electronics—Welcome to the world of circuit bending, where rewired synths, modified toys and twisted electronics combine to create an extreme combination of sounds like nothing you have ever heard before.
- VCS3: Uncooperative Sequences— A collection of truly uncooperative synth loops from the mighty EMS VCS3 synth, full of debauchery and misbehaviour.
- Vintage Keys // Slice Machine—492 beautifully recorded vintage keys loops and custom slice machine for Kontakt!
- Voodooteque—Composer, producer and sound designer Paul Rez (Analogue Witchcraft) returns for another epic sample library packed full of character and attitude.
The sale ends July 14th, 2013.
More information: Samplephonics
Arturia has announced the release of Analog Lab, a software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Analog Lab is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s premier vintage analog recreations at your fingertips.
Analog Lab offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn’t stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
Our new Multi mode allows you to create amazing layers and splits as well as warping and twisting your sounds with 15 high quality effects. Analog Lab will take your sound and workflow to a new level.
Analog Lab features
- 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry.
- TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Graphic Studio view of synths.
- Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
- Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- MIDI mapable parameters.
- Standalone or Plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX coming soon).
- Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
- 64 bit operation.
- Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
The Analog Lab for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 89 EUR/USD.
More information: Arturia / Analog Lab
Arturia has updated the Oberheim SEM V to version 1.1.6 and Wurlitzer-V virtual electric piano to version 1.0.5.
These free updates bring performance, stability, and MIDI improvements to two of Arturia’s most popular Analog Classics, the Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer-V, respectively released to critical acclaim in 2011 and 2012. The best just got a whole lot better!
Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer-V are available as downloads for 99 EUR/$99 USD each, or as boxed versions for 119 EUR/$129 USD.
More information: Arturia
Boscomac has announced Mk2 versions of its Claviness and Wurlitsar instrument ensembles for Native Instruments Reaktor.
I announce that CLAVINESS and WURLITSAR are died … to be reborn better in their MK2 Version, Yeah ! Nothing is more difficult than doing a mk2 version that requires as much work as the creation of the instrument! But in the end, we get a better result, Yeah !
WURLITSAR is a Wurlitzer who has a warm et round sound! Now you can mix the direct signal with the amplified signal and get an interesting balance. You can also adjust the rate of distortion of the amplifier to get some “crunch” to the wurli. Vibrato has been replaced by the ability to adjust the tremolo on the panoramic. The instrument offers two types of sound, normal or round, and it has a nice little spring reverb …
CLAVINESS is a clavinet with sensitive strings! More than MK2 version, it is a revisit to really approach the original instrument. The clavinet is an instrument that has a lot of feeling. Here, different tones are available with some very effective effects such as chorus, phaser and auto-filter and the ability to mute the strings. Ideal for the rhythmic players, it is almost impossible not to have the groove with such an instrument …
Both ensembles are available to download at no cost. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Boscomac
Propellerhead has introduced the Radical Instruments Bundle, a discounted bundle featuring the Radical Piano and Radical Keys Rack Extension instruments.
Radical Keys brings you three classic keyboard instruments in a great-sounding package: the Rhodes Mk1, the Wurlitzer and the Pianet-T. Radical Piano comes with three sampled pianos paired with the technology to make an infinite number of your own. A flexible and bendable piano that goes from ultra-clean to creakingly natural.
Thanks to Propellerhead’s cutting edge Radical Engine, these instantly playable instrument have sonic capabilities ranging from the ultra realistic to the utterly outlandish.
The Radical Instruments Bundle costs 119 EUR (25% off individual prices).
More information: Propellerhead / Radical Instruments Bundle
Applied Acoustics Systems has updated its Lounge Lizard EP-4 software electric piano instrument for Windows and Mac to version 4.0.2.
Lounge Lizard EP-4 is an electric piano synthesizer plug-in delivering authentic Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds in an everything-you-need package.
Changes in Lounge Lizard EP-4 v4.0.2
- Added MIDI control change assignments.
- Added MIDI bank change messages handling.
- Added pitch bend range setting.
- Fixed high CPU usage on some presets.
- Fixed MIDI program change messages from all MIDI channels.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
The Lounge Lizard EP-4 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) is available to purchase for $199 USD.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Lounge Lizard EP-4
Toontrack has announced the release of EZkeys Classic Electrics, the next phase in the evolution of the EZkeys Line, and EZkeys Essential Pianos, a bundle that combines the entire suite of available EZkeys products.
This powerful product comes with two of the world’s most defining and characteristic electric pianos, the Rhodes MK I and the Wurlitzer 200A.
These instruments have been the voice of several generations and immortalized in classic songs spanning any genre from funk to soul and jazz.
EZkeys Classic Electrics features
- Carefully sampled Rhodes MK I and Wurlitzer 200A instruments.
- Recorded at Toontrack Studio, Umeå, Sweden and Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment.
- All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
- Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability.
The sound library costs $179 USD / 139 EUR.
EZkeys Essential Pianos combines the revolutionary EZkeys software with three products from the EZkeys Line.
Included are four equally iconic as essential instruments in any studio’s or songwriter’s toolbox; the timeless grand piano, the intimate upright as well as two of the world’s most defining and characteristic electric pianos, the Rhodes MK I and the Wurlitzer 200A.
The Essential Pianos bundle has the sounds you need for anything from epic classical compositions and intimate jazz sessions to rock, pop and soul.
EZkeys Essential Pianos is available to purchase for $299 USD / 249 EUR.
More information: Toontrack