Wusik has released version 1.0.2 of Wusik 4000, which ads VST3 support on both Windows and Mac OS X.
Wusik 4000 is a new project by Wusik and WilliamK, done from the ground using modern code and totally cross-platform: Windows and MAC, VST/AU 32 and 64 bits.
But how Wusik 4000 works? Is that just a regular Modular system? No, it is not. Wusik 4000 has a fixed path of audio, but with a modular wire system for modulations.
Changes in Wusik 4000 v1.0.2
- VST3 support added on both Windows and MAC.
- Sample Player updated: when browsing SFZ files the Next and Previous selector will browse only SFZ files and also ignores other files, specially WAV files that are part of the SFZ collection.
- Sample Player updated: fixed MAC 64-bits problems when loading WusikSND files.
- Sample Player updated: added “processing” message when a sound is been loaded/unloaded. The Next/Previous sound option now uses its own thread for better handling.
- M24 LP Filter Poly updated: changed the code to overload less at lower frequencies.
- MIDI Arp Basic updated: fixed a bug when playing notes very fast.
- Updated the info about the Data folder on MAC. You can also create an alias to the data folder and place under ~/Applications named as Wusik 4000 Data.
- Changed a bit how the plugin scans/validates to avoid a crash during most host’s scan/validation process. If you need to validate it again, just delete the Validation.txt file from the data folder before running any host scan/validation tool. The process is simple and no information is sent, so it is totally offline. Just start the plugin and click the GUI to validate and restart the plugin once done (read the instructions).
- Other internal improvements.
- Several new presets created by Westgate
- Several new sets of sounds from Wusik EVE were uploaded as a ZIP file, (check out the Mellotronix sets) so MAC users (or users without Wusik EVE installed) can download and load those sounds into the Sample Player (no presets were designed yet). Hint about installing extra sounds: extract any extra SOUND sets into the “Wusik 4000 Data\Modules Extras\Sample Player” folder. There is no option to link to older Wusik EVE Data folder, sorry.
Wusik 4000 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $99.95 USD.
More information: Wusik / Wusik 4000
Wusik has announced the release of Wusik 4000, a virtual modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Wusik 4000 is a new cross-platform modular synth/sampler plug-in. It has a fixed path of audio, but with a modular wire system for modulations.
Wusik 4000 modules are open-source and it comes with its own SDK. Plus, Wusik 4000 Sample Player supports SFZ and WusikSND files, including advanced Round Robin and Key Switching between layers.
Wusik has also released a demonstration version with over 140 presets and no audio restrictions or time limitations (no preset saving).
The full version comes with several set of sounds from Wusik Station, but the download is optional to Wusik Station users.
Wusik 4000 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for $99.95 USD. Owners of any Wusik product (or MHC product) can get it for $79.95 USD. A new Bundle Deal including Wusik 4000 is also available.
More information: Wusik / Wusik 4000
, audio interface
, sample player
, sound design
Posted in news
on Apr 04, 2013 - 0 comments
SKYLIFE has announced the release of SampleRobot Single-X for Mac OS X.
With SampleRobot Single-X musicians and sound designers can create professional sample sets and transfer their instruments easily to the digital domain. One can also turn virtual instruments into multi-samples for hardware sample players and workstations.
SampleRobot Single-X offers a lot of sophisticated sampling and auto-loop features from his award-winning brother SampleRobot Pro. Single-X stands for „Single Export Format“ and is appropriate if using mostly one sampler type and therefore only one export format is needed.
These different export format options are available: Wave, Kontakt and Reason, Alchemy, Soundfont 2, Blofeld, HALion, WusikStation, SFZ / Dimension
For precise audio loop editing and advanced auto processing SampleRobot Single-X can be combined with SKYLIFE WaveRobot as an upgrade.
SampleRobot Single-X now includes installers for Apple OS X (Mountain Lion, Lion & Snow Leopard) as well as Microsoft Windows (8, 7, Vista & XP).
Changes in SampleRobot 4.51
- New SKYLIFE server connection for registration and online content.
- Mac: New installers for OS X fully compatible with OS 10.8, including a new framework with many optimizations and speed advantages, streamlined recording processes and path architecture, combined with enhanced support for various audio interfaces.
- PC: Enhanced support for Windows 8 including a new virtual interface. SampleRobot can be connected to the SKYLIFE SampleRobot Instrument Host which will be released shortly. In conjunction with the SKYLIFE SampleRobot Virtual Cable this virtual interface has the ability to sample virtual instruments and all audio streams that play on the same computer like web radio, music streams and other media data (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements).
SKYLIFE SampleRobot Virtual Cable + Instrument Host is a discrete product that can be used in conjunction with SampleRobot as well as independently with other applications. The download will be available soon on the SKYLIFE STORE.
SampleRobot Single-X for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $59 USD / 49 EUR / £39 GBP. A bundle with WaveRobot costs $129 USD / 99 EUR / £85 GBP.
More information: SKYLIFE / SampleRobot Single-X
Wusik has released The Hyper Collection, a soundset for the Wusik Station rompler synthesizer instrument for Windows.
In this set we try to come with totally different ideas, using Granular Synthesis with regular in-house sounds, plus, field recorded sounds, to come up with new sound textures. Plus, creative preset creation to really push the limits of the Wusik Station Engine. Be sure to listen to all audio examples to hear what’s inside this set. The best part is that you can use presets as a base for your own sound experiments. Just load a preset and switch sounds with your own samples, or sample with the Wusik Station Sampler feature, here’s where the fun starts!
The Hyper Collection features
- Over 280 presets in the following categories: Granular SFX (135), Looped SEQs (9), Regular SFX (28), SEQ SFX (38), Synth Sync (14), Tuned Waveforms (31), Ultra Saws (10), Vocoder SEQs (17).
- Format: mostly WAV files with a few SFZ sets and Wusik Station V6 Presets. (Compatible with V7 too)
The soundset is available to purchase for $14.95 USD.
More information: Wusik / The Hyper Collection
Wusik has announced the official release of Wusik Station V7, a virtual synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
This time there are no new major features, only some small additions plus the big job of converting the whole code to 64 bit format. (yes, it was a big job, thank you Asseca for helping us out)
Currently the biggest change is 64 bit support. (we will still provide 32 bit versions as before) Sadly we had to drop all the Assembly code, so the new code is not greatly optimized as before, but we are still updating it where possible.
New in Wusik Station V7
- 64-bit native version added.
- Support mono/stereo single cycle waveforms, which are automatically looped and tuned if a .WAV file does not contain loop points. The maximum length allowed for a single cycle waveform is < 0.0625 of the waveform's sample rate.
- View documentation via System Menu.
- Switch between CPU: C++/Vector via System Menu.
Wusik Station V7 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $75 USD.
More information: Wusik
More posts that match this tag
Xenos Soundworks has released Tesseract, a sound set for the Wusik Station virtual instrument. With 186 presets and 120 new waveroms squeezed into a 175 MB file, Tesseract offers a big sound with only a … read more
Wusik has announced the Get-Ready-For-2011 Group Buy, a limited time group buy for Wusik Station and more. Since several users requested for another Group-Buy towards 2011, instead of the previous promo, we decided to start … read more
Outbound link: Wusik
– Related: discounts
, group buy
, instrument plugins
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Dec 27, 2010 - 0 comments
Wusik has announced the release of Wusik EVE 3, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. EVE stands for Electronic Vintage Ensemble, which suggests the design philosophy behind the instrument. EVE was made to … read more
Wusik has released version 6.0 of Wusik Station, a virtual sampler/rompler instrument for Windows. Since it started, it got more and more features asked for by users, a new interface, easier way to load presets … read more
Design a Sound has released Digital Illusions, a soundbank for Wusikstation 5. Digital Illusions Soundbank – 63 dreamy, warm, soft (and sometimes with a touch of analogue feel) sounds with long releases for Wusikstation V5 … read more
Ametrine Audio has released Fire and Ice, a virtual synthesizer plug-in using the Wusik Engine. The Main Idea behind Fire and Ice was to create a synth with 2 different personalities. The Fire section covers … read more
Producer Loops has announced the release of Accelerator 2, the improved sequel of Bunker 8 Accelerator. This 3 GB collection features construction kits with elements of Metalcore, Industrial, Techno, Nu Metal and Hard Rock anthemics. … read more
Wusik has announced Wusik Fuse Box, a multi VSTi manager / chainer for Windows PC. The idea behind Wusik Fuse Box, is to be able to work with multiple instances of any VSTi in the … read more
Wusik has released version 5.8.6 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler/rompler instrument for Windows PC. This updater now features 3 skins: New White, Limeflavour and Old Blue. It will show a preview of … read more
Les Productions Zvon is back with another 3U instrument (unique, unusual and usable), the Prepared Rhodes. This is actually not a new sample library but Zvon has recently released Kontakt and Battery formats, adding some … read more
Outbound link: Les Productions Zvon
/ Prepared Rhodes
– Related: Battery
, electric piano
, Les Productions Zvon
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in reviews
on Sep 18, 2009 - 0 comments
Ametrine Audio has released 128 Vintage Patches, a collection of patches for Wusik EVE 2. The Vintage Sound Patches features keys, piano, strings, pads, bass, lead and synth sounds. These patches are in the style … read more
Ametrine Audio has announced the release of Ravernator, a Bass and Stab Synthesizer powered by the Wusik-Engine. Ravernator features 440 main presets with 6,377 variations. Custom made Synth Bass, Rave, Chords and stab sounds. Stabs … read more
Wusik has released version 5.8.4 of Wusikstation, a hybrid sampler synthesizer for Windows. Wusikstation is one of the most popular Sampler/Rompler out there. Since it started, it got more and more features asked for by … read more
Westgate Sounds has announced the release of Anomaly VI – Textures, a new sample library in the Anomaly series. Anomaly: Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule. One that is … read more
Wusik has released version 5.8.2 of Wusikstation, a hybrid vector & wavesequencer sampler instrument for Windows PC. Changes in Wusikstation v5.8.2 New Feature: Preview-Preset, on first time preset load, it loads only a portion of … read more