Xhun Audio has released version 1.7 of its IronAxe guitar plugin, bringing a wide range of improvements, introducing several features and bug fixes.
This is one of the most important IronAxe updates ever, because it brings an improved String Behaviour Engine, it introduced the StringsToucher Engine (known as ‘PurpleKeys Engine’ in the dev stage), and many improvements and fixes that some users asked in the passed months.
Changes in IronAxe v1.7
- The String Behaviour Engine has been updated to version 2.0, improving realism and physics accuracy when simulating strings’ geometry and energy dispersion over time.
- The KeyStrummer Engine/Mode has been sensibly extended and its name has been changed to KeyPerformer Engine/Mode.
- Introducing the StringsToucher Engine (formerly known as ‘Project PurpleKeys’, accessible through the KeyPerformer Mode): play/touch each of the 6 virtual Electric Guitar strings individually and in true real-time, for true-to-life arpeggios using only a standard MIDI Keyboard.
- The MIDI Data paths/routings have been partially redesigned, improving performances and stability for all IronAxe’s internal MIDI Engines.
- Full MIDI Assignments for all GUI Parameters and Controls. Everything is now visible in the DAW Host/s for an easy and quick access using external MIDI hardware controllers.
- The Finger Sliding Techniques have been extended also to the QuickStrums Engine (MIDI Keyboard controller Mode) and to the KeyPerformer Engine/Mode (including StringsToucher Engine), improving realism when performing real-time strums, arpeggios and articulations.
- The Room Simulation Engine has been updated, allowing real-time modulation.
- Factory presets have been slightly adjusted/updated.
- Minor improvements on the DSP and GUI side.
- Partial low level code replacement on the DSP side.
Xhun Audio has also launched a Summer sale, offering up to 33% discount on all its products and bundles.
More information: Xhun Audio
More posts that match this tag
Xhun Audio has released version 1.6.1 of its IronAxe virtual electric guitar instrument for Windows and Mac, introducing an important fix for the String Router Engine, and featuring an updated KeyStrummer engine, improving the Power/Bar … read more
Xhun Audio has released version 1.6 of the IronAxe virtual electric guitar instrument for Windows. Version 1.6 features the String Router Engine 2.0, an intelligent system for dynamically switching between the 6 simulated strings: according … read more
Xhun Audio has released version 1.5 of its IronAxe virtual electric guitar instrument for Windows. IronAxe 1.5 ads the KeyStrummer Mode, a real-time engine allowing the end-user to perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with … read more
Xhun Audio has released an update of its LittleOne synthesizer instrument for Windows. LittleOne version 2.7 features an improved Host Syncing Engine and a totally re-written Oscillators Morphing Engine, among with some fixes on the … read more
Xhun Audio has released SmartRig Pro, a VST effect plug-in for Windows. SmartRig Pro is a simple and effective tool for guitarists, musicians and professional sound designers looking for a compact, easy-to-use, analog-modeled Multi Fx/Cabinet … read more
Daniel Stawczyk (aka Status) has launched a Summer Sale, offering 40% off on most soundsets. Status Summer Sale Caffeine for Discovery Pro by discoDSP $12. PLUS for LittleOne by XhunAudio $11. RAW for Toxic Biohazard … read more
Outbound link: Daniel Stawczyk
– Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, Daniel Stawczyk
, patches and sound banks
, Xhun Audio
Posted in news
on Aug 01, 2012 - 0 comments
Xhun Audio has released Big Steps, a soundset for the LittleOne software synthesizer for Windows. Big Steps is a collection of presets for LittleOne synthesizer featuring an inspiring set of Sequences and Melodies, bringing in … read more
Xhun Audio has updated its IronAxe physical modeled electric guitar plug-in to version 1.1, bringing important features like improved compatibility in some Hosts/Environments and increased CPU performance. IronAxe simulates the physics of acoustic & electronic … read more
Xhun Audio has released IronAxe, a high-end physical modeling simulation of the electric guitar. The result of two years of research and development, IronAxe reaches all the authentic beauty and expressivity of a real Electric … read more
Daniel Stawczyk (Status) has announced the release of PLUS, a collection of sounds for the LittleOne software synthesizer by Xhun Audio. PLUS is a soundset for Xhun Audio’s VSTi version of the world acclaimed LittlePhatty … read more
Xhun Audio has updated LittleOne, a software reproduction of the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer. To produce a rich and warm sound, LittleOne emulates the signal path of the real analogue synth and every … read more
Xhun Audio has released version 2.0 of LittleOne, a Moog Little Phatty emulation for Windows. To produce a rich and warm sound, LittleOne emulates the analog signal path of the Little Phatty and every single … read more
Xhun Audio has released version 1.1 of LittleOne, a faithful software emulation of a new classic: the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer. Changes in LittleOne v1.1 Envelope Generators: the 4-stage ADSR EGs have a … read more
Xhun Audio has released LittleOne, a faithful software emulation of a new classic: the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer. To produce a warm analog sound, LittleOne emulates every single component of the original Moog … read more