Xhun Audio has released SmartRig Pro, a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
SmartRig Pro is a simple and effective tool for guitarists, musicians and professional sound designers looking for a compact, easy-to-use, analog-modeled Multi Fx/Cabinet suite for both live and/or studio recording use.
Designed for Electric Guitars, SmartRig Pro is suited also to process and color an extended range of instruments like acoustic guitars, acoustic and electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even to bring back to life old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
Xhun Audio SmartRig Pro analog modeled multi FX / cabinet suite.
SmartRig Pro features
- An all-in-one complete environment featuring Analog Modeled Dynamics Processors, Multi FX Stompboxes and Amp/Cabinets/Room simulation.
- CPU-efficient DSP and rock-solid stability for both Live and/or Studio recording use.
- Process everything: plug-in any monaural or stereo audio source like acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even your old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
- 2-In / 2-Out or 1-In / 2-Out processing.
- CMP-1: Master Compressor.
- EQ-3: 3-band Equalizer.
- Four insert effects slots with the possibility to choose between 11 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow).
- Including Ambiverb, a high-end resonator-based natural Reverb algorithm.
- Amp/Cabinet simulation, with the possibility to choose between 6 legendary Cabinets (more will follow).
- Room simulation.
- MIDI CC#s mapping.
- Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 kHz.
SmartRig Pro costs 35 EUR. It is currently available for 24.90 EUR as part of the Xmas 2012 Special Offer. It also includes Ambiverb Stompbox, a resonator-based natural Reverb algorithm.
The Xmas 2012 Special Offer initiative offers a price discount on all Xhun Audio products and bundles: LittleOne, IronAxe, SmartRig Pro, XA Instruments Bundle and XA Complete Bundle.
The Xmas 2012 Special Offer is valid until January 6th, 2013.
More information: Xhun Audio / SmartRig Pro
Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, Daniel Stawczyk
, patches and sound banks
, Xhun Audio
Posted in news
on Aug 01, 2012
Daniel Stawczyk (aka Status) has launched a Summer Sale, offering 40% off on most soundsets.
Status Summer Sale
- Caffeine for Discovery Pro by discoDSP $12.
- PLUS for LittleOne by XhunAudio $11.
- RAW for Toxic Biohazard by Image Line $11.
- MOON for Ultra Analog VA-1 by AAS $12.
- Verge for V-Station by Novation $14.
The sale ends August 31st, 2012.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk
Xhun Audio has released Big Steps, a soundset for the LittleOne software synthesizer for Windows.
Big Steps is a collection of presets for LittleOne synthesizer featuring an inspiring set of Sequences and Melodies, bringing in your productions more than a hundred ready-to-use Phrases, Arpeggios and Patterns covering a wide variety of musical styles from Techno, Trance, Electronica, to Vintage 70′s and 80′s Disco, 90′s Dance, Pop, Film/Soundtrack and much more.
You can choose to use the built-in Sequencer and Trancegate Patterns for Studio or Live Performing, or disable them and use the presets as standard patches, adding an invasion of new Analogue Sounds to LittleOne’s arsenal. With Big Steps for LittleOne, Music Composition/Performing is as simple as pressing a key…
The soundset is available to purchase for 9.90 EUR.
More information: Xhun Audio / Big Steps
Xhun Audio has updated its IronAxe physical modeled electric guitar plug-in to version 1.1, bringing important features like improved compatibility in some Hosts/Environments and increased CPU performance.
IronAxe simulates the physics of acoustic & electronic components of the electric guitar.
One of the most important features in this update is system stability in multi-core CPU environments when working in Cubase and Live (32- and 64-bit) projects with multi-instances of IronAxe.
The Amp/Cabinet Simulation engine also has been redesigned from the ground up, to bring stability, to improve CPU performance and to preserve the same sound nuances and frequency responses found in the original hardware (and in IronAxe version 1.0).
The Demo Version limitations also changed, featuring less annoying and less frequent sound interruptions.
Changes in IronAxe v1.1
- Improved compatibility in 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems / Hosts, 32-to-64-bit Bridges, multi-core CPUs.
- Multi-instance project reloading in Steinberg Cubase and Ableton Live now is fully supported and working.
- Amp/Cabinet Simulation engine has been completely rewritten, improving compatibility in Hosts and maintaining the same frequency responses and sound nuances.
- Improved CPU performance.
- Demo Version limitations changed.
IronAxe for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 149 EUR. The update is free for registered users.
More information: Xhun Audio / IronAxe
Xhun Audio has released IronAxe, a high-end physical modeling simulation of the electric guitar.
The result of two years of research and development, IronAxe reaches all the authentic beauty and expressivity of a real Electric Guitar by simulating the physics of all the acoustic and electronic components found in the original instrument, preserving the same nuances and multi-techniques playability impossible to perform on standard frozen-sounding sampled instruments.
Xhun Audio IronAxe physical modeled electric guitar instrument.
- Physical Modeling simulation of real electronic and acoustic components.
- Get all the best of Physical Modeling with no compromises:
- Sound manipulation at the source core. Sound is actually generated, not sampled
- True-to-life sound realism and articulations playability
- Super smooth dynamics – no velocity layers
- Instrument and Presets load in a flash
- Small memory footprint ( for both RAM and Hard Disk )
- Installs in less than a minute
- An all-in-one complete Electric Guitar + FX / Stompboxes + Amp / Cabinets setup.
- Make in your productions complete and realistic Electric Guitar tracks with ease.
- Choose your Guitar model: Solidbody with 2 or 3 Pickups (more will follow).
- Excitation modeling: select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its lenght.
- Strings modeling: independent simulation of each of the 6 (different) strings, with the possibility to choose strings material, set tension values and other.
- Pickups modeling: select Pickups type (single-coil, humbucker, steelplate), number and place them into Guitar’s body.
- Performer’s modeling, allowing real-time multi-techniques playability (Palm Muting, Tapping Harmonics, Strumming, etc…) using a standard MIDI Keyboard.
- Native Guitar Control: in addition to the classic MIDI Keyboard control system, IronAxe is designed to be the ultimate tool for Guitarists – build your custom and physically accurate Electric Guitar and play it through a real MIDI Guitar for an unparalleled realism.
- Master Compressor and Equalizer.
- Four insert effects slots, featuring 10 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow).
- Amp/Cabinet simulation, featuring 6 legendary Cabinets (more will follow).
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping.
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.1/96/192 kHz.
IronAxe for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 129 EUR until May 20th, 2012 (regular 149 EUR).
More information: Xhun Audio / IronAxe
Daniel Stawczyk (Status) has announced the release of PLUS, a collection of sounds for the LittleOne software synthesizer by Xhun Audio.
PLUS is a soundset for Xhun Audio’s VSTi version of the world acclaimed LittlePhatty by Moog. It is the first third-party commercial soundset for LittleOne.
- 128 presets: 16 gated sequences and melodies, 16 leads, 7 organic drum tools, 9 pianos, 16 special effects, 64 pads and synthesizers.
- “Special Assignment Package” of 55 bank presets (additional joined PitchBender and ModWheel modulation action as well Channel Pressure mapped for the preset creativity).
- Includes 128 bank presets saved individually to allow constructing one’s favourite custom preset bank.
- All the bank presets have Modwheel action mapped.
- The presets are LittleOne v2.3 compatible.
The PLUS soundset is available to purchase for $18 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / PLUS