YummyBeats has launched Massive Evolutions II, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Massive Evolutions II is more than a sample based synthesizer, since it is quite as functional as usual synths. It uses several Envelope Generators, LFOs, Filters and it has a basic FX section. You can also assign custom MIDI controllers to each knob or button.
Of course Kontakt still remains a sampler, but the extendible sound pool – and the controllable parameters via MIDI controllers give a sufficient synthesizer feeling.
Massive Evolutions II features
- 1.4 GB of innovative & post-processed sounds which can’t be found in any regular Synth Leads, (Neuro)Basses, Arpeggios, Pads, FX…
- Upgradeable, new presets will be offered over time.
- Innovative concept, load up to 10 presets and swap them via dynamic key-switches.
- Great for Electronic Music with heavy Synth swappings like Dubstep, NeuroFunk, Modern Cinematic Music e.g. TV Commercials.
- Creative freedom, create your own presets.
- Full version of Kontakt 5 (or later) required.
The library is available to purchase for 75 EUR. Until February 23th, 2014, the first add-on is free (upcon release) with a purchase of Massive Evolution II.
More information: YummyBeats / Massive Evolutions II
YummyBeats has announced the YB Drum Collection, a sample pack featuring 2,000+ drum sounds.
This Collection contains all of our drum libraries for an unbeatable price. You get a wide spectrum for all kinds of modern music productions especially Hip Hop, R&B, Electro or Pop productions but also any other genre because these drums are very versatile.
The sounding stretches from smooth & mellow to punchy & piercing, from close and dry to spatial wideness. They are partly processed with special FX like Bit Crusher, S&H, LoFi or warm Vintage FX etc.
YB Drum Collection features
- Contains all of our Drums.
- Overall more than 2000 Sounds.
- Kicks, Snares, Claps Hi-Hats, BeatBox Voices, Percussion, Crashes, Knocks, Crackles, Clicks, SFX, Bit-Crushed, Lo-Fi, Vintage, and more.
- For use with any wav compatible sampler, drum machine or DAW like Battery, Kontakt, Machine, Ableton Live, Groove Agent, MPC, etc.
- Recorded in wav and additionally tagged for Steinberg’s Media Bay.
The Drum Collection is available to purchase for the introductory price of 49 EUR (regular 59 EUR).
More information: YummyBeats / YB Drum Collection
YummyBeats has released Vintage Castanets, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Castanets have been recorded with several Compressors and EQs intended to achieve a very decent vintage character while staying punchy and expressive. They have been recorded in numerous ways of playing and the user can choose between several room types and soundings (FX settings). For additional realism many Castanets have been round robin sampled.
They are not only designed to be useful for Latin/Flamenco but also for any other genre like Pop, Electro, Hip Hop, Rock, Soul, etc. as far as Castanets are required.
Vintage Castanets features
- Numerous ways of playing.
- Partly round robin sampled.
- “Vintage” switch for a slight velvet sound.
- “Chroma” switch to add/reduce some richness.
- All Castanets recorded in wav 24 Bit, 48 kHz.
- Kontakt 5 or later (full version) required.
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 12 EUR (regular 19 EUR).
More information: YummyBeats / Vintage Castanets
YummyBeats has announced the release of Trap Pack – Harlem Shake It, a soundset for the Native Instruments Massive and Kontakt.
This library has been created especially for Trap Music which is well known from Baauer’s Harlem Shake or T.I.
The sounds are also useful for other Hip Hop or Electronic Music like Moombahton, Dirty South, Grime, Dubstep, …
Trap Pack features
- 75 Trap Synths for Massive – Leads, Keys, Chiptunes, Basses, Arpeggios, Drums.
- 808 Drum Kit for Kontakt (round robin sampled). Kontakt not necessarily required, since all samples are available as wav.
- Note: if you don’t use Kontakt for the 808 Kit, you need to map the samples yourself.
The sound library costs 19 EUR.
More information: YummyBeats / Trap Pack
YummyBeats has announced the release of Massive Evolutions Free, a free taster library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Massive.
480 MByte of Sounds for Kontakt and additional presets for Massive. This preview Library includes some Synth Leads, Basses & arpeggio synths of the upcoming Massive Evolutions Library.
Heavy & wobbling basses, cutting & toxic leads, amazing & crank arpeggio synths, bad FX, that’s how you could describe the powerful sound of this library in little words. But actually with this library you get countless variations which can be affected as you like via key switches in Kontakt or with the help of the Massive Knobs (or MIDI CC). While programming the sounds we tried to make sure that your creative freedom is as unlimited as possible.
The instruments are nicely programmed for Kontakt with their countless variations & styles which can just be switched by keys so that they can be used intuitively and very comfortable. Thus the biggest & craziest live performances à la Skrillex shouldn’t be a problem any more. Change the complete bandwidth of a sound, from sustaining to wobbling (slow, fast, in triplets…) across dark to screaming, you name it, with only a few key switches. So that also expensive Controllers with plenty of knobs aren’t necessarily required anymore to play the sounds perfectly. Who still needs pure freedom gets it with the additionally included Massive presets and it’s pre-progrmmed knobs which are controlling numerous of automation. If you are using the M-Audio Axiom Pro you even don’t need to re-learn the knobs of massive so you can just kick-off because all knobs (from 1 to 8) are already assigned to MIDI CC75, CC76, CC92, CC95, CC10, CC77, CC78 and CC79, which can be re-assigned however again with a few hand’s turns of course.
Massive Evolutions Free features
- 480 MB of sounds for Kontakt.
- Additional Presets for Massive.
- Synth Leads, Basses, Arpeggio-Synths, FX (from the upcoming Massive Evolutions Library).
- Several variations of each Synth like sustaining, wobbling (slow, fast, triplets), screaming.
- Controllable by dynamic & static key switches (Kontakt) or via Knobs & MIDI CC (Massive).
- All samples recorded in 48kHz 16-Bit.
The sound library is free to those who “like” YummyBeats on Facebook.
More information: YummyBeats / Massive Evolutions Free