zplane.development has released version 1.5.3 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows PC and Mac.
This maintenance update ensures Logic 9 and Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatibility.
Changes in Vielklang v1.5.3
- OSX: better graphical integration in Cocoa apps.
- OSX: blank window in Logic 9.
- OSX: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) compatibility.
Vielklang is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 249 EUR. A demo version is available for download from the zplane website.
More information: zplane.development / Vielklang
zplane.development has released Elastique Pitch, a real time pitch shifting solution for Pro Tools, powered by zplane’s élastique Pro V2.1 pitch shifting engine.
Powered by zplane’s élastique Pro pitch shifting engine which is used by millions of end users around the world, the plugin ensures the highest, program independent pitch shifting quality.
ELASTIQUE PITCH focuses on the essential things: you won’t find any unnecessary or confusing controls or functionality. Instead, the plugin offers you quality, stability, and ease of use.
Elastique Pitch features
- Real-time processing.
- Multi-channel support (up to 8 channels).
- Program independent high quality with élastique Pro engine.
- Phase-coherence: preserve spatial image and acoustic space.
- Pitch shifting: ±1 Octave.
- Formant shifting: ±1 Octave.
- Factory presets for typical film and video conversions.
Elastique Pitch is available for Windows and Mac (RTAS) at an MSRP of $499 USD/€449 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the zplane website.
Visit zplane.development for more information.
Yellow Tools has released version 2.5 of virtual effect rack Freedom and Origami, a real-time impulse response processor for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Origami v2.5
- Now contains the Èlastique time-stretch technology (SOLOIST by zplane.development) for impulse response and audio files. This time-stretch function comes with the parameters pitch, tempo, formant preservation, sync and original tempo incl. “auto-scan” for the automatic recognition of the original tempo of audio loops.
- “Step-arrows” for the preset menu in Origami that allow quicker switches of Origami presets.
- “Reverse” feature for impulse response files in Origami.
- Generally improved performance and impulse response engine.
Changes in Freedom v2.5
- Includes Origami v2.5.
- Expanded with two new insert effects “Ring Modulator” and “Rotary Speaker”.
Both updates are free for registered users of these products, the Premium Suite or the Producer Suite and are available for download in the User Area.
Visit Yellow Tools for more information.
zplane.development has released version 1.5.1 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Vielklang v1.5.1
- OSX: improved transport position tracking in AU hosts, cursor in vielklang now also follows transport position when the host is not playing.
- OSX: looping in Logic didn’t work correctly.
- OSX: vielklang didn’t play in Pro Tools on G4/G5 Macs.
Vielklang is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 249 EUR. A demo version is available for download from the zplane website.
Visit zplane.development for more information.
zplane.development has released version 1.5 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Harmonize your melody with one single click – loading a single-voiced audio file – and create natural-sounding background choirs and brass arrangements!
New in Vielklang v1.5
- Live MIDI input: play chords or voicings directly with the keyboard to control vielklangs harmonization
- New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum
- New export options: Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices, MIDI export of harmony tracks
- Improved input melody analysis: new note detection algorithm improves accuracy and robustness
- Ready for Pro Tools 8 and Cubase 5
Vielklang 1.5 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for an MSRP of $299 USD / €249 EUR. For all registered users, the online upgrade to version 1.5 is free of charge.
Visit zplane.development for more information and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.
zplane.development has released version 1.1.1 of Vielklang, an audio harmonization instrument for Windows and Mac.
Updated in v1.1.1
- Full Leopard compatibility (MacOsX 10.5.x).
- Drag’n'drop support from the workspace in Pro Tools on Windows.
- Fixed: snapshot restore problem for large input files on project reload.
- Fixed: GUI problems in Logic-8.
- Fixed: handling of moved audio files.
- Fixed: “umlauts” were not correctly processed during registration.
Visit the Vielklang site for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo version of Vielklang.