Tambour musical game that requires rhythm
Possible Metrics has released Tambour, a musical game for Windows and Mac.
We had always wanted to create a musical game which can be played and enjoyed by both gamers and musicians. An experience bound to the rules of video game logic, but open to musical creativity, even for those lacking rhythmic skills. This is why we created Tambour.
Tambour is a musical game about attacking and countering with rhythm
- Access to all future game updates.
- 10 levels, singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Local and online TCP/IP multiplayer.
- Playable with custom music.
- Customizable game setups.
- Save and load custom setups.
- 1080p 60fps fullscreen display.
- No DRM (and no ads of course).
Tambour for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $6.99 USD.
Tambourine – a lightweight version of Tambour providing many features that considerably increase the game’s replay value – is available to download at no cost.
More information: Tambour