TASCAM has announced the M-164 Mixer Line, a new series of affordable analog mixers.
TASCAM’s M-164 series is a new line of analog mixers, combining great analog specs with cutting-edge digital technology. The M-164 is a 16-channel mixer with 6 mic inputs, great-sounding EQ and a striking design with built-in meter bridge. The M-164FX adds digital effects like reverb, delay and chorus for polished mixes without adding external processing. The M-164UF is the first compact mixer with a built-in USB 2.0 to deliver all 16 outputs to a computer for live or studio recording.
M-164 series features
- 16-channel mixing.
- 6 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and hipass filter.
- 5 stereo line inputs.
- 3-band EQ on mic channels.
- 2-band EQs on line channels 7-10 and main output.
- RIAA phono preamp on channels 9-10.
- Unique design with built-in meter bridge.
- Sub and Main output busses.
- Two aux sends.
- [M-164FX/M-164UF] Stereo effects processor with 16 presets for reverb, delay, chorus and other effects.
- [M-164UF] USB 2.0 audio interface providing 16 outputs to computer and stereo return from computer at 96kHz / 24-bit.
- [M-164UF] Supports Mac OS X, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
Visit TASCAM for more information.