TBProAudio has released dEQ6, a 6 band stereo/MS dynamic equalizer with high quality oversampling and accurate spectrum analyzer.
dEQ6 controls the filter gain of each band by a compressor/expander. This reduces or increases the gain in a specific frequency range, depending on the program material. The detector signal for the compressor/expander is processed by a pre-filter which is controlled by the center frequency and Q-factor of the dynamic filter. This is designed to ensure that the compressor/expander is only activated by content in the specified frequency range.
- 6 Independent filter + compressor/expander.
- 3 Filter types, analogue design, minimal phase, zero delay.
- Comfort functions to setup multiple bands.
- Stereo/MS processing.
- Side chain support.
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- “Real” over sampling, up to 4x.
- Hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT, ISO R40 based.
- Pre/post-EQ, average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side.
- Narrow-band sweeping mode.
- Spectrum freeze mode.
- Easy alignment of filter response curve to audio spectrum.
- Precise parameter input.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
- Interactive spectrum/EQ display.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Efficient CPU usage design.
dEQ6 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for 59 EUR.