The CL 1B plug-in is based upon highly advanced component emulation technology, and brings the legendary analog sound of the CL 1B compressor/limiter to the Pro Tools platform.
Tube-Tech CL 1B TDM features
- 30 dBs of gain.
- Continuously variable ratio ranging from 2:1to 10:1.
- Advanced metering capable of displaying the input, output and compressed signals for either the left, right or both channels combined.
- Flexible attack/release controls enabling the CL 1B to be used as an insert- or bus compressor.
- Sidechain/Link reproduces the dynamic master/slave relationship between the left and right channels, found on the hardware version of CL 1B.
- Windows XP and Mac OS X (Intel & PPC) supported.
- 24 bit / 96 kHz supported.
- Digidesign Pro Tools|HD, HD Accel and VENUE supported.
Tube-Tech CL 1B TDM is now available from the TC-Now online-shop and costs $995 USD.
A 10 day demo license for Tube-Tech CL 1B is available (iLok required).
Visit TC Electronic for more information.