TC-Helicon announces VoiceLive Touch
TC-Helicon has announced the VoiceLive Touch, a vocal processor and looper featuring an integrated mic stand mount and interface.
TC-Helicon’s VoiceLive Touch is a ‘go anywhere’ vocal processor that delivers premium quality vocal effects and VLOOP™, an incredible performance vocal looper.
This vocal processing power sits behind one of the most innovative user interfaces ever created. And thanks to the ingenuously integrated mic stand mount, VoiceLive Touch is also the first vocal processor to sit precisely where it’s needed for total hands-on control – actually on the mic stand.
VoiceLive Touch features
- VLOOP™ performance vocal looping.
- Includes effects made famous by VoiceLive 2 including HardTune, µMod, tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer.
- Instant touch interface with bright, easy to read, scrolling display.
- Global Tone feature tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice.
- 8 voices of NaturalPlay harmonies controlled by guitar, MIDI, or USB/Aux input.
- Voicing buttons offer instant harmony arranging.
- Ingenious design allows mic attachment and desktop use for easy access.
- Talk button bypasses all effects so you talk with the audience.
- 25 Favorites allow you to store and recall your customized effects quickly.
- Aux input for your mp3 player.
- MIDI in to control harmony.
- 3-button footswitch input for extra control.
- Studio quality mic input.
- Headphone output with level control.
- Guitar in and thru.
- USB for audio I/O and connection to VoiceSupport for preset management, tips & tricks, and software updates.
VoiceLive Touch will be available Summer 2010.