Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
TeamDNR releases MixControl
TeamDNR has announced the release of MixControl, a flexible channelstrip package consisting of 2 high quality mixing plug-ins.
MixControl Large is intended as an all-in-one solution for more complex mixing needs, while MixControl Small has a reduced feature set and smaller interface for more general mixing tasks.
MixControl Large features
- 2 Compressor Modes (transparent/colored)
- 3 level detection modes for gate/comp modules
- Ultra-responsive gate
- Internal gate/comp sidechain modules with various filters
- Input/Output FFT view with peak hold viewable on EQ display
- 6 band precision EQ utilizing filter curve measurement
- 13 EQ filter types
- Low Cut 12dB/24dB/36dB/48dB
- High Cut 12dB/24dB/36dB/48dB
- Low Shelf
- High Shelf
- Bell (Peak)
- Band Pass
- Band Stop
- Brickwall limiter with release control
- 3 band stereo enhancer with auto makeup and band solo
- Dynamics->EQ or EQ->Dynamics processing
- Dynamics metering (envelope follower/peak)
- Sub-preset loading and saving
- Background skinning
- 19,200 sample adjustable delay
- Phase Invert switch
- Input/Output gain control
- 64-bit internal processing
- Extremely low CPU usage
MixControl is available for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $79 USD. Windows x64 versions and Mac VST3 versions will be released shortly.