Tek’it Audio Genobazz, bass synth updated to v1.2
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.2 of Genobazz, a freeware monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Genobazz 1.2 has some bugs fixed and many new features, like a new high-pass filter with a slope of 12dB/oct , the “Sub boost” to give punch to your sound when is needed, “Randomize” and “Reset” knobs on the new “Patch Edit” screen, reset the knobs on initial patch value simply by double-clicking on it, some SSE optimizations, an improved user interface and many more improvements.
Changes in Genobazz v1.2
- 12dB/oct high-pass filter added.
- Sub-boost added.
- Pitch pop-up issues fixed.
- Patch manager pop-up on the “Patch Edit” screen added.
- Clickable zone on “waveform” are now larger.
- “3D style” knobs and other improvements on the GUI.
- New system for knob parameters , lighter on CPU.
- Knob can be reset to patch value on double-click.
- Randomize and Reset All knobs added.
- Some SSE optimizations added.
- Patch instruments and Banks from previous version are no longer compatible.
- Revised user manual.
Genobazz is available to download as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.