Tek’it Audio has announced the release of 8eqf, a semi-parametric equalizer effect plugin for Windows.
8eqf is a semi-parametric 8 band equalizer with selectable bandwidth between narrow and wide. Each band offers center frequency, gain, bandwidth and bypass parameters.
8eqf comes with MIDI automation support, easy MIDI learn, a preset manager, the possibility to undo your changes and oversampling for clearer sound.
- Equalize on 8 band from 20Hz to 20KHz.
- Control the gain, bandwidth and bypass on each band.
- Oversampling x2 for clearer sound.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Support any sample rate.
- No latency.
- Input and output gain control from -8 to +6dB.
- Phase inverter and Effect bypass.
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- Integrated preset manager, rename, copy, save, load….
- Up to 128 user presets per bank.
- Comes with user manual.
- Easy installer.
8eqf for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 18 EUR / $26 USD.