Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1 of APC, a virtual re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console.
“APC VSTi” is a square wave synthesizer that creates “low-fi” sound, re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console.
This update comes with four new user mods like an LFO or a lowpass filter and some rework on the GUI giving it a more realistic feel.
Changes in APC v1.1
- Added BitGlitch Mod.
- Added LowPass filter Mod.
- Added “Bloop” LFO Mod.
- Added Atomic Filter Mod.
- Optimization on various parts.
- Reworked some elements on the GUI.
- GUI new Mods preference menu.
- GUI corrected some Hint texts.
- Added new presets.
- DEMO Updated nagscreen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
- Updated the user manual.
APC for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for €10 EUR/$15 USD.