Tek’it Audio updates Genobazz to v1.1
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1 of Genobazz, a freeware monophonic bass synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Genobazz 1.1 has some bugs fixed and some interesting new features, like a new type of waveforms modulation , the glide effect revised, changing octaves in the right click popup menu …
We hope you like this new version of Genobazz, and make some good music with it !
Changes in Genobazz v1.1
- Tuning issues fixed (thanks to Frank from pro-sounds.net).
- Retrigger bug fixed.
- Glide effect revised.
- New modulation mode.
- Octave now show on pitch knob indicator.
- Change the octave on right click popup menu.
- Revised patch manager.
- Patch can be renamed in the plugin.
- Smaller CPU usage.
- Revised GUI.
- Revised patch bank and new patches.
- Revised manual.
- New languages in setup.
Genobazz is available to download as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
TubeOhm releases Bruno-205