Tek’it Audio has released version 1.2 of its Arp-EG classic MIDI arpeggiator for Windows.
Arp-EG classic 1.2 comes with a fast gate mode improving the gate control precision, three bugs fixed, five new presets and an improved user interface. Using Arp-EG classic you can play arpeggio on all your VST instrument and your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out).
Changes in Arp-EG Classic v1.2
- BUG Fixed selected MIDI channel don’t work in some cases.
- BUG Fixed undo value sent to transpose on plug-in initialization.
- BUG Fixed wrong transpose value on some presets.
- Added Fast note gate mode.
- Added 5 new presets.
- GUI Modified screen color to gray.
- GUI Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI improved Transpose knob graduation.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- User Manual updated.
Arp-EG classic for is available to purchase for 16 EUR / $20 USD (Windows VST).