Tek’it Audio updates Arp-EG classic MIDI arpeggiator plug-in to v1.2
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.2 of its Arp-EG classic MIDI arpeggiator for Windows.
Arp-EG classic 1.2 comes with a fast gate mode improving the gate control precision, three bugs fixed, five new presets and an improved user interface. Using Arp-EG classic you can play arpeggio on all your VST instrument and your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out).
Use the six playback mode and the four octave range to create complex arpeggio, speed up or slow down your arp sync on the beat of your DAW.
Changes in Arp-EG Classic v1.2
- BUG Fixed selected MIDI channel don’t work in some cases.
- BUG Fixed undo value sent to transpose on plug-in initialization.
- BUG Fixed wrong transpose value on some presets.
- Added Fast note gate mode.
- Added 5 new presets.
- GUI Modified screen color to gray.
- GUI Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI improved Transpose knob graduation.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- User Manual updated.
Arp-EG classic for is available to purchase for 16 EUR / $20 USD (Windows VST).