Tek’it Audio has announced the release of DubSiren, a synthesizer plug-in designed to recreate the siren sounds made famous by Dub and Reggae Jamaican sound system.
DubSiren is a siren synthesizer that creates fat siren sound by giving you full control over the sound and the help of the echo/ping-pong delay and the hard clipping distortion.
- Siren synthesizer with full control under the sound.
- Control the speed with optional sync on the beat of your DAW.
- Conrtol the phase and the amount of the siren effect.
- Sync the phase to the notes gate.
- Selectable echo or ping-pong delay effect.
- Delay feedback path with HF and LF filters.
- Hard clipping distortion.
- Notes pitch tracking.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load….
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- 8 Factory presets.
- Up to 64 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
DubSiren for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 17 EUR / $22 USD.