Tek’it Audio has released version 1.2 of Genobazz Pro, a monophonic synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Genobazz Pro 1.2 comes with an improved user interface, a new bandpass filter, 155 new presets made by AbstractCats and Hypnagogia, an improved default preset bank and two new features on the LFO, a delay and a phase trigger to restart the phase on a new note when you use the LFO in tempo sync.
Changes in Genobazz Pro v1.2
- Bug fixed: saturated filter now sound exactly like on Genobazz 2.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Performance options are now saved with the preset.
- Added 12dB BP State Variable filter.
- Added LFO delay.
- Added LFO phase trigger.
- Added AbstractCats bank of 128 new presets.
- Added Hypnagogia Expansion preset bank.
- Improved Default presets bank.
- GUI: Modified screen color to gray.
- GUI: Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI: Improved performance options (Bend range, Env re-trigger, Note priority) selector.
- GUI: Improved LFO section.
- GUI: Other small improvements.
- DEMO: the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- SETUP: Improved Installer and Demo uninstaller.
- User Manual updated.
Genobazz Pro for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD.