Tek’it Audio Genobazz Pro updated to v1.1
Tek’it Audio has announced version 1.1 of its Genobazz Pro monophonic synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Genobazz Pro is an advanced version of their monophonic synthesizer plug-in. Genobazz Pro is designed to be as simple to use as Genobazz but with more control over your sound, better filters and a more effective modulation system to create a new range of sound for your music.
Changes in Genobazz Pro v1.1
- Bug Pan MSEG can now use his full range.
- Bug some animations are not at the right refresh rate resolved.
- All MSEG’s can now be negative to create inverted envelopes.
- Pitch MSEG range is now -4/+4 octaves.
- Added 1/3 sync to modulation clock beat.
- GUI Modulation animation now use realtime animation instead of bitmap.
- GUI Modulation animation begin at knob position.
- GUI improved undo and random icons.
- Added a new bank of 26 presets from John Finter.
- Improved Uninstaller.
The Genobazz Pro synth for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD.