Tek’it Audio releases Arp-EG classic MIDI arp plugin
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of Arp-EG classic, a MIDI arpeggiator plug-in for Windows.
Using Arp-EG classic all the VST instrument you like and even your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out) can now play arp sequence.
Use the six playback mode and the four octave range, speed up or slow down your arp sync on the beat of your DAW. Control the groove using the shuffle and gate function, control the expression with the transpose function, give to each note his one velocity, play polyphonic chord or notes sequence. Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily and randomly generate your arp with a single click.
Arp-EG classic features
- Six arpeggio playback mode.
- Shuffle and Gate length control.
- Polyphonic chord or notes sequence.
- Two velocity handling mode.
- + or – 48 semitones transpose.
- Notes Hold mode.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load….
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize all parameters.
- 16 Factory presets.
- Up to 32 user presets per bank.
- Comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- Easy installer.
Arp-EG classic for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 12 EUR / $16 USD.