Tek’it Audio releases Syntik-DR drum synth plugin
Tek’it Audio has announced the release of Syntik-DR, an electronic drum synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Syntik-DR uses a work-flow based on layering to produce typical drum sounds often heard in analogue synthesizers and drum-boxes but also a wide spectrum of sounds used in modern productions like deep layered kicks, lo-fi percussions, out of this world fx and distorted rave kicks.
- 4 shapes, Sine, Triangle, Saw, Pulse.
- Up to 4 sound layers.
- 4 Effects including a multi-mode filter, a bits crusher, a bass boost and a distortion.
- Low pass, High pass and Band pass filter modes.
- 3 distortion types, Overdrive, Hard-clip and Fold-back.
- FM oscillator with 7 selectable waveforms.
- MIDI Velocity management.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to initial preset value.
- One click randomize for all parameters.
- 128 Factory presets.
Syntik-DR for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD.