Tek’it Audio updates 8kut Frequency Cutter Effect plug-in to v1.3
Tek’it Audio has updated the 8kut free 8-band frequency cutter effect to version 1.3.
This update comes with a channel selector allowing you to choose on which channel the effect is applied. This lets you sidechain the plugin to apply a different cut on each channel for example. Other changes focus on optimizing performance as well as on improvements on the user interface and the installer.
Changes in 8kut v1.3
- Added Left and Right channels pass through.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Renamed product to TA 8kut.
- Renamed .dll file to TA 8kut.dll.
- Added 2 new presets.
- Added Author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI major redesign.
- GUI updated the info screen.
- SETUP Windows 8 compatibility layer.
- SETUP other improvements.
- User Manual updated.
8kut is available to download as a freeware VST plug-in for Windows PC.
IK Multimedia announces iRig BlueBoard