Tek’it Audio updates 8kut frequency cutter effect to v1.2
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.2 of 8kut, a free DJ and live performance oriented frequency cutter effect plug-in.
This update comes with numerous bug resolved, a preset randomizer and a new mix control for mixing the wet and dry signal that can create interesting filter effect used with the phase control.
Changes in 8kut v1.2
- BUG default undo value are not stored on the first opened preset at plugin launch resolved.
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager popup menu resolved.
- Preset note popup added.
- Mix switch control added to mix the wet and dry signal.
- Preset randomize added.
- GUI Moved undo to the topbar.
- Numerous GUI improvements.
- User manual updated.
- 4 new presets added.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
8kut is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.