Tek’it Audio has released version 1.4 of the APC punk console synthesizer for Windows.
APC is a square wave synthesizer that creates “low-fi” sound, re-creation of a popular DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console. This update come with improved filters, a new user mod, 4 new presets and many other improvements.
Changes in APC v1.4
- Added LFO to Filter user MOD.
- Added 4 new presets.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Filters, improved CPU.
- GUI Updated support URL.
- SETUP Added default bank fxb.
- SETUP Added uninstall icon.
- SETUP Windows 8 compatibility.
- SETUP other small improvements.
- User Manual updated.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- DEMO Added the new nagscreen.
The APC punk console plugin for Windows (VST) costs 15 EUR / $19 USD.