Tek’it Audio has released version 2.5.1 of Badass 2, a multi-effects distortion effect plug-in for Windows.
Badass distortion plug-in mix ten types of effect, a sequencer and a massive modulation system. This give you a powerful tool to give to your sounds a little bad grain or destroy them completely.
This update solve issues when the plug-in is used in FL Studio, solves some other bugs and improve performances.
Changes in Badass v2.5.1
- BUG Compressor didn’t work when path 2 was selected – Resolved.
- BUG Setup returned “‘This setup has expired” to some users. – Resolved.
- BUG FL Studio audio engine could crash when Disto1, Disto 2 or the sequencer were active. – Resolved.
- Improved the sequencer transport sync.
- Improved the Pitch Shifter sleep mode.
- Improved the effects path system.
- Updated some presets in the default bank.
Badass 2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 39 EUR / $49 USD.