Tek’it Audio has updated its DigitD overdrive distortion effect plugin.
Version 1.1 adds Save/Undo all changes to the preset manager and a Post filter mode to get more distortion flavor. Performance has improved on both Windows and macOS, and some enhancements to the user interface were implemented.
DigitD creates soft to extreme distortion helped by the “Drive” control to add up to 100dB of overdrive. Especially effective on kick drum and bass sounds, DigitD can be used on a variety of other sounds thanks to its ZDF pre-filter to bake your perfect tones.
Changes in DigitD v1.1.0
- ISSUE signal was still limited when bypassed, fixed.
- Add Post filter mode and switch modes control.
- Add Save Changes control in the preset manager.
- Add Undo All Changes control in the preset manager.
- Add 8 new presets.
- Increased maximum preset number per bank to 24.
- Improved performances on macOS and Windows.
- UI new preset manager design.
- UI improved knob value readouts.
- UI improved background.
- UI updated About screen.
- Improved user manual.
DigitD for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is on sale for 19 EUR/$25 USD during the Summer Sale. A trial version of DigitD is available to download.