Tek’it Audio has released version 1.1.1 of Kutter, a sequenced frequency cutter effect plug-in for Windows.
This new version has several bug fixes mainly on the preset management side and the demo use a new system, no more annoying noise bursts, these are replaced by short audio breaks.
Changes in Kutter v1.1.1
- BUG when loading a preset resolved.
- BUG on the preset manager popup menu resolved.
- Changed plugin display name in FLstudio.
- GUI some texts changes on the preset manager.
- DEMO Updated nagscreen.
- DEMO replaced noise system by audio breaks system.
- User manual updated.
- Setup updated and new languages added.
Kutter is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows for €16 EUR/$24 USD.
Tek’it Audio has also announced Kutter 2, scheduled for release this August.
With a new user interface bringing a largely improved modulation sequencer at the center of the work-flow and many other improvements Kutter 2 help you to create amazing gate, fading and chop effects. The upgrade will be free for existing customers!