Tempo Rubato NLogSynth PRO, iPad synth app updated to v3.3
Tempo Rubato has released version 3.3 of NLogSynth PRO, a professional virtual analogue synthesizer for iPad.
Supports external MIDI input and output via Line6′ Midi Mobilizer interface and CoreMIDI USB with Camera Connection Kit.
Full MIDI implementation for note on/off including velocity control, pitch bend, sustain pedal, modulation wheel and assignable midi controller.
Changes in NLogSynth PRO v3.3
- NLogSynth PRO now exports & imports patches using a custom file format with the extension “.nlogpro” (patches from NLog MIDI Synth can be imported).
- NLog opens any audio & MIDI file which you encounter in Mobile Mail, Safari or any other App which deals with files in an iOS compliant manner..
- In addition to export, NLog can now also import audio & midi files. All Audio file formats are supported for which Apple’s CoreAudio library provides converters..
- SoundCloud support for up- & download.
- iTunes file sharing support for audio, midi & patch files.
- NLog now reacts to MIDI program and bank change messages..
- NLog now supports Sonoma AudioCopy & Paste including the compatible app list and the standard Sonoma GUI..
- NLog has been updated to the new Line6 Midi Mobilizer firmware. Thus, all fixes from Line6 are now incorporated into NLog..
- MIDI Through is now switched off by default and can be activated in the “sys” -> “MIDI ” panel..
- NLog now provides graphical feedback to MIDI notes with the on screen keyboard GUI as well as the pitch bend and mod wheels..
- Support of Akai’s SynthStation25.
NLogSynth PRO for iPad is available to purchase for $14.99 USD.