Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
Teragon Audio releases Convolver v1.0 beta4
Convolver is a realtime convolution plug-in (Windows/MacOSX) that loads impulse responses from file.
The plug-in has a built-in file browser, gain adjustment, and can do high/low-pass filtering, which are applied to the impulse response directly before convolution.
New in beta4
- Double-click support added to file browser
- Gain knob now goes up to 12.0dB
- Truncated filename bug fixed in browser
- Knob animation fixed from b3 graphics
- Fixed bug causing load/save window to not work under certain hosts
Check the Teragon Audio site for more information and a link to download the beta.