Teru Kamogashira updates Freeverb3 to v2.5
Teru Kamogashira has released version 2.5 of Freeverb3, a sound processing library.
Freeverb3 library includes high quality freeverb, nreverb, impulse response reverb, FIR filter constructor, band splitter, hardknee/softknee compressor, stereo enhancer and lookahead soft limiter. Oversampling feature provides high quality of audio processing. The compressor provides mastering quality audio processing. This library includes XMMS plugins, audacious plugins, BMP beep media player plugins and sample programs, which enable you to test the audio effects easily.
Changes in Freeverb3 v2.5
- Impulse Processor Classes were reconstructed using the abstract base class.
- Audacious new API (v10) was partially supported.
- OpenMP support for GCC was fixed.
- Many memory usage optimizations were added.
- Some small classes were inlined to optimize.
Freeverb3 is available to download as open source software under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
More information: Freeverb3