Teru KAMOGASHIRA updates Freeverb3_vst v2.0.7
Teru Kamogashira has released version 2.0.7 of Freeverb3_vst, a freeware reverb VST effect plug-in.
Freeverb3 is a sound processing library which includes sampling rate scaling enabled version of freeverb with some fixes, extended implemantation of N Reverb by CCRMA, implementation of impulse response convolution reverb, FIR filter constructor, band splitter and compressor. This library’s oversampling feature will provide high quality of audio processing. Freeverb3_vst is a VST plugin version of the freeverb3 library.
Changes in Freeverb3_vst v2.0.7
- The clear() of FloatVector missing bug was fixed.
- Chunk Ceiling parameter load bug was fixed.
- MuteWet Button was added.
- GUI setChunk load bugs were fixed.
- Many minor bugs were fixed.
- DSP transport was changed and clear missing bug was fixed.
Freeverb3 (and Freeverb3_vst) is available under the GPL license.
Visit Freeverb3 @ SourceForge for more information.