The Amazing Rolo Wii Loop Machine 2.0
Remember the Wii Loop Machine?
The Amazing Rolo and Lucky Frame Limited have announced the release of the Loop Machine 2.0 for Mac OS X.
The Loop Machine 2.0 is the brand new, far more powerful version of the famous Wii Loop Machine, which was featured on Create Digital Music, Engadget, MAKE, Wired Blog, The Unofficial Apple Weblog, and more (links below). The user can load in any audio files or loops and start mixing, chopping, and crazinating within minutes, just by using the wireless Wiimote and dancing around and looking totally awesome.
The Loop Machine 2.0 was rebuilt from the ground up, with power, flexibility, and ease of use in mind.
The Loop Machine 2.0 features
- Four channels of independently controlled audio.
- Three effects and a filter on each channel.
- Effects, filter, and channel volume are all mapped to the userÊ¼s movements.
- Live audio sampling on each channel.
- “Learn Mode”, which records the movement of the controller and applies it to an effect on the loop or sample.
- BPM tempo adjustment, with time signature and loop length.
- Recorder for saving your set.
The Loop Machine 2.0 is now available for $20 USD. A fully featured time-limited demo is available for download.
Visit The Amazing Rolo for more information.