The Lower Rhythm releases D-15/2 v2 drum synth plugin
The Lower Rhythm has released version 2 of D-15/2, a stereo, vintage-style analog drum synthesizer for Windows.
It follows standard trigger placement (for compatibility) and is fully tunable: this means that you can alter nearly every possible parameter that defines how the drum voices sound. With a total of 16 voices (including a twin bass drum channel), global and channel dedicated bit crushers and an output consisting of two stereo channels — clean and dirty (tube amp simulator w/added bit crusher and tube drive stage) — the D15/2 lends an uncommon level of control and variation to the analog drum concept.
Changes in D-15/2 v2
- 40% CPU reduction.
- Redesigned GUI w/smaller footprint.
- Redesigned amplifier with bit crushing and drive stages.
- Additional ‘tubes’ added to amplifier.
- Updated ‘tube’ design.
- Redesigned visual trigger indicators.
- Streamlined internal routing.
- Improvements to bit crusher resolution.
- Bit Crushers added to Snare and HiHat channels.
- Unnecessary reverb circuit removed to improve CPU.
- New and reworked presets.
D-15/2 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: The Lower Rhtyhm