The Lower Rhythm has released Rhinoceros v3, an updated version of the effect plug-in for Windows.
Rhinoceros is a rather colored channel-strip-like utility designed to add weight and character to otherwise stale sounds. With a full compressor, three band parametric EQ, dual mode lowpass / hipass filter (12dB/oct and 24dB/oct), variable tube saturation and variable channel voicing, Rhinoceros can take your signal and add anything from subtle refinement to fat, grizzly meat and more. Perfect for breathing life into sequenced drums and DI’d electric bass guitar, or adding some excitement to your string / pad section.
Changes in Rhinoceros v3
- Removal of unnecessary features to improve the interface.
- Redesigned graphics.
- Refined compressor and EQ sections.
- Redesigned tube emulation system.
- Two ‘tubes’ per channel now.
- Redesigned master section with new variable ‘Voice’ knob.
Rhinoceros for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $18.99 USD.
More information: The Lower Rhythm