The Lower Rhythm updates A-110 to v1.5
The Lower Rhythm has released version 1.5 of A-110, a freeware amplifier VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
The A-110 is a tube amp simulator with a built in 3 band EQ, compressor, lowpass filter, secondary tube channel with 4 amp models, dry output, etc. Although it was designed with drums in mind, the A-110 is a great tool for giving pianos, synthesizers and guitars a sometimes much-needed “umph” that can result in a more gritty, interesting sound.
Changes in A-110 v1.5
- Significant reduction in CPU usage.
- Secondary tube channel added w/4 amp models.
- Modified amp ‘hiss’ system.
- Redesigned lowpass filter w/added saturation.
- Redesigned, more efficient compressor.
Visit The Lower Rhythm for more information.