The sounds of the Minimoog Voyager in a ReFill – ReasonBanks Voyager
ReasonBanks has announced the release of Voyager, an analogue synth ReFill based on the sounds of the famous Minimoog Voyager synthesizer.
VOYAGER refill provides vivid, dynamic and rich-sounding real analogue leads, bass, polyphonic keys and pads, giving you a new powerful synth in your Reason rack.
Our concept has never targeted the development of the 100% perfect software emulation of Minimoog: it is practically not possible. A sample library is a bit similar to the photo album: they contain series of snapshots. It will sound but never work as the original hardware. Bearing this constraint in mind, we wanted to create a synth in Reason that sounds like a real Moog, but acts like Reason’s instruments.
- 1.78 GB multi-samples (over 2400 wav files) in 24 bit wav format.
- All samples are perfectly looped and contain the unity note info for quick and proper automapping.
- 124 REX loops: melodic bass, arp & noise sequences for KLP (keyboard loop player).
- 339 NN-19 patches, 412 NN-XT patches, 128 Combinator presets.
- Refill size: 1.22 GB (24 bit).
The ReFill is available to purchase for the introductory price of 28.80 EUR through June 2012 (regular 36 EUR). Requires Reason 6 or above.
Save big on IRCAM Tools at DontCrac[k]