Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Time+Space announces Miroslav Vitous String Ensembles: Composer’s Dream
Time+Space has announced the release of String Ensembles: Composer’s Dream, a sample library featuring string ensembles from Miroslav Vitous.
Versatility, elegance, and immediacy: from the legendary artist, composer and string virtuoso Miroslav Vitous comes the breakthrough String Ensembles virtual instrument. This collection, “a composer´s dream,” brings a stunning level of elegance and expressiveness to the world of orchestral strings.
String Ensembles: Composer’s Dream features
- Two different ensembles are included:
- Large Orchestra (24 violins, 14 violas, 12 celli, and 9 basses)
- Chamber Ensemble (14 violins, 8 violas, 5 celli, and 4 basses)
- Individual control of each instrument section.
- Multiple articulations are included, such as long sustained notes, detaches, legatos, staccato, tremolo, sforzando, sul pont, and more.
- Extensive custom programming yields unique results that distinguishes Miroslav’s String Ensembles from any other string library.
- Sections respond musically and flexibly according to the performance of the player, automatically alternating samples and providing an unprecedented degree of realism and vitality.
- The library is designed to be extremely easy to use; simply load up the desired patch and begin creating beautiful string arrangements.
- Includes Best Service Engine sample player.
String Ensembles: Composer’s Dream for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for £899 GBP / €999 EUR.