Time+Space has announced a limited time promotion for iZotope’s RX2 and RX2 Advanced complete audio repair software throughout October, 2012.
Got an annoying text message beep in the background of your podcast recording?
Need to get rid of that amp hum from your live recording?
Perhaps you’re restoring your old vinyl and want to get rid of those familiar crackles?
iZotope RX2 is the most complete audio repair toolkit on the market, enabling you to remove noise, hiss, buzz and hum, eliminate clicks and crackle, restore clipped audio, visually select and suppress unwanted sounds, resynthesize missing audio and much more. Just listen to the before and after demos to hear how well it works!
RX2 was designed from the ground up specifically for audio restoration and repair with tons of features including…
- Rich spectrogram display visualizes the audio in an incredibly intuitive and precise way.
- New Lasso, Brush and Magic Wand tools allow natural freehand selections around problem sounds.
- Spectral Repair resynthesises audio allowing you to seamlessly remove unwanted individual sounds or even fill gaps in your recording.
- Edit History tracks every change allowing you to undo and compare processing.
- Compare Settings lets you process and audition multiple settings side by side.
- Batch processor can process tons of files quickly with any combination of modules.
- Standalone application and a suite of plug-ins for your DAW to fit the way you want to work.
RX2 is available to purchase for £179 GBP throughout October (£70 off RRP), RX2 Advanced is £549 GBP (£250 off RRP).