Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Time+Space announces Zero-G Satin Grooves
Time+Space has announced the released of Satin Grooves from Zero-G, a sample library featuring the sounds of downtempo funk and soul from the 70s and 80s.
The follow-up and perfect companion to the best-selling Classic Disco, Satin Grooves recreates the great dance sound of the 1970s and 1980s from ballads to mid-tempo funk ´n´ soul and disco. This library is a goldmine for every hiphop, R´n´B, dance or media producer.
Satin Grooves features
- 660 Acidized WAV files, 660 AIFF Apple Loops, 610 Stylus compatible REX2 files.
- 44 Kontakt, EXS24 and NN-XT instruments.
- 34 Full Construction Kits ranging in tempo from 60bpm to 100bpm that evoke the creamy soul of Marvin Gaye, Barry White, Anita Baker, Quincy Jones, the Isley Brothers and Michael McDonald plus the electro-soul sound of Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis and Mtume from that classic dance era of the late 1970s and 1980s.
- Bass & Guitar Loops Matched Pairs.
- 70s & 80s Style Drumloops.
- Piano & Electric Piano Loops.
- Synth Bass & Synth Matched Pairs.
- Wah Guitar Chords.
Satin Grooves is available for £79.95 GBP / 119 EUR.
Visit Time+Space for more information and audio demos.