Time+Space launches Cinematic Bundle Competition
Time+Space has announced the Cinematic Bundle Competition, a chance to win one of three cinematic bundles.
Time+Space, the UK’s largest distributor of sample libraries and virtual instruments, has teamed up with Native Instruments to offer three lucky winners the ultimate cinematic production package worth over £830!
Cinematic Bundle includes:
- Native Instruments – Kontakt 4.
- 5 Zero-G sample libraries:
- Alien Skies: Cinematic Ambiences 2
- Animato: String & Flute FX for Cinema
- Dark Skies: Cinematic Ambiences
- Deep Impact: Cinematic Atmospheres and SFX
- Spiritoso: Live Cello Phrases
- PLUS, to ensure you’re completely up to scratch with Kontakt, the bundle also includes a copy of ASK Video’s Kontakt 4 tutorial package.
The competition runs until 7th July 2011 and all entrants must be over 18 years of age to be eligible to win this competition.
More information: Time+Space