Time+Space has announced it is now shipping the ESI ESP1010e, a 8-in/8-out PCIe based multi channel recording interface.
ESP1010e is perfect for multi channel recording applications in your home studio and for home entertainment. The upgraded version of the famous ESP1010 is now a PCIe (PCI Express) solution, integrating the latest interface standard for extremely fast and reliable data transfer.
ESI ESP1010e features
- PCIe card with external 19″ interface.
- up to 8 analog inputs, 2 with microphone preamps, 2 Hi-Z equipped inputs, 24bit/96kHz/107dB(a).
- switchable +48V phantom power support, with external power supply (recommended, not included, optional).
- up to 8 analog outputs, 24bit/96kHz/112dB(a).
- coaxial S/PDIF in and outputs.
- PCIe card, compatible with low-profile systems.
- 2 headphone outputs.
- 2 MIDI inputs, 2 MIDI outputs.
- ~ 2m connection cable between 19″ box and PCIe card.
- support for DirectWIRE 3.0.
- EWDM driver: MME, DirectSound, ASIO 2.0 support.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 compatible.
The ESI ESP1010e is bundled with Cubase LE 4 from Steinberg and and Toontrack EZdrummer Lite software. It is available now from Time+Space for an RRP of £299 GBP.