Time+Space has announced it is now shipping the ESI SW10K eXperience, a powered studio monitoring subwoofer.
Smaller and lighter than its predecessor, the SW10K eXperience pairs perfectly with ESI’s range of studio monitors…
For many, a subwoofer is an essential ingredient for their monitoring system. Although many studio monitors such as the nEar04, nEar05 eXperience or nEar08 eXperience already provide a good bass frequency response, adding a SW10K eXperience will help you to provide a better picture of the low frequencies in your mix.
Whether you are producing classical 2.1 sound or 5.1 / 7.1 surround sound productions, SW10K eXperience will quickly become an important part of your monitoring setup. It´s compact size (even smaller than its predecessor), yet powerful output will easily convince you.
ESI SW10K eXperience specifications
- 10″ bass reflex powered subwoofer.
- Amplifier power: 100W@100Hz, 4 Ohm, 0.1% THD.
- Subwoofer crossover frequency: 50Hz – 250Hz (adjustable).
- Separate satellite output crossover frequency: 50Hz – 250Hz (adjustable).
- Phase control.
- Inputs: balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4″ TRS.
- Outputs: balanced XLR.
- Input impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced.
- Foot switch input as mute control.
- Dimensions: 363mm(H) x 375mm(W) x 340mm(D).
- Weight 15 kg.
The SW10K eXperience is available from Time+Space for £259 GBP.
Visit ESI for more information.