Time+Space has announced it is now shipping the ESI U46 XL, a multi-purpose 4-in 6-out multi-channel audio interface.
The U46 XL is the successor of the famous U46DJ interface. As its predecessor, it provides 2 stereo line inputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power and a headphone output and now has improved analog circuitry improving the audio quality as well as the professional microphone preamplifier with XLR input. This makes U46 XL the perfect solution to record signals from dynamic or condenser microphones on the road or in your studio.
ESI U46 XL features
- Compact device in stylish white / aluminum case
- Supports 48kHz input recording and output playback with 100dB(a) dynamic range ADC / DAC
- 6 channel analog output plus separate mix output
- Microphone input with balanced XLR input and switchable +48V support
- Hi-Z input signal support (i.e. for electric guitars)
- 4 channel analog line input (4 simultaneous input channels in total)
- Bus powered (no extra power supply needed)
- EWDM driver with MME, WDM and ASIO 2.0 support; supports DirectWIRE
- Compatible to current Windows versions including Windows XP and Windows Vista, Mac OS X compatible (from 10.3)
- Includes Steinberg LE software
ESI U46 XL is available now for £110 GBP / €145 EUR (inc VAT).
Visit Time+Space for more information.