Time+Space has announced it is now shipping Vienna Suite, the first and only boxed fully 64-bit compatible plug-in suite.
Vienna Suite includes nine advanced, yet easy to use plug-ins for mixing and mastering. For optimum precision, they offer full 64-bit audio processing on all major 64-bit and 32-bit host platforms. Supporting the formats AU (Mac OS X), VST (OS X, Win), and RTAS (OS X), Vienna Suite is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to shape a mix using high-end audio tools.
Though it integrates beautifully with any host program or DAW, not just for users of Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Instruments, Vienna users will be happy to take advantage of over 500 included expert presets tailor-made for Vienna Instruments. Be sure to watch the Video Tutorials that explain the features and innovations of all plug-ins in detail.
Vienna Suite features
- Convolution Reverb
- Full 64-bit “True Stereo” 4 channel processing of impulse responses
- Includes impulse responses of 5 halls of the Vienna Konzerthaus, 3 ORF sound stages, and selected acoustic spaces by Inspired Acoustics and Numerical Sound.
- Unique impulse response decorrelation algorithm allows for rich, lush and spacious atmospheres
- Advanced impulse response manipulation
- Zero latency processing
- Non-destructive envelopes for impulse response volume, pan, decorrelation, highpass and lowpass
- High-quality impulse sample rate conversion
- High-quality impulse equalizer
- Reverse impulse response
- Pre-delay (0–500 ms)
- Time stretch (25–400%)
- Auto gain (compensates impulse volume)
- Reads WAV, FLAC, VCI formats
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Equalizer — for silky smooth highs and deep and powerful lows — includes an integrated 120 band spectrum analyzer. Extremely low CPU usage.
- Master Equalizer — provides 3 filter types on 5 bands and additional high and low shelf filters with 2 filter types. The use of 4x oversampling makes internal calculations extremely precise. The weapon of choice for delicate sonic mastering tasks.
- Limiter — with real-time input/output waveform display and auto-mode for transparent maximization.
- Compressor — featuring modern and vintage algorithms and a real-time input/output waveform display.
- Multiband Limiter — offering 4 bands with transparent crossover filters and an additional full-range brickwall limiter at the final output stage.
- PowerPan — for powerful stage positioning of instruments, featuring real-time audio angular analysis.
- Exciter — offering 4x oversampling, tone-color sliders for mixing odd and even harmonics, and a high frequency FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Analyzer — featuring a 120 band analog modeled spectrum analyzer, a fast and accurate display of bass frequencies, an auto mode for automatic range management, and a loudest frequency note display.
Vienna Suite is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for £395 GBP / 445 EUR. Note: requires ViennaKey.
More information: Time+Space